PDA

View Full Version : Online & Vision Cam Achievements

billygolden78
09-13-2008, 01:53 PM
Hey guys-
I had a few general questions.
(1) For the 3 hour co-op achievement, do you have to play for 3 consecutive hours, or is it cumulative? (for example, 2 hours one day and then 1 hour the next)
(2) Stupid question - is there any way of getting the piņata card achievements without having the vision cam (I REFUSE TO BUY IT JUST FOR THIS!!)
Thanks in advance!

Amalrik
09-13-2008, 02:58 PM
For your second question, you need to have the Xbox Live Vision to get the achievements. Sorry ...

Shadow76
09-13-2008, 05:01 PM
the 3 hours cheev can be done over a number of days m8 i did mine over 2 days

Akalabeth
09-13-2008, 05:06 PM
Everyone is correct who answered. Although there are technically a couple ways to do it without you owning the vision cam.
1. Borrow one(duh..)
2. give someone you trust that owns the camera your gamertag password. They can recover your tag get the achievements and then you recover it afterwards.

EDIT: Be warned if you have never done this it takes a long time to recover someones GT. I did one for a friend where he couldn't beat Civ Rev on deity. So I recovered his got all his deity achvs and he recovered it back. It took 30-45 minutes for me to get his tag and another 30-45 for him to get it back. Why does it take so long? Seems like it should take about 10 seconds.

caruto360
09-13-2008, 08:49 PM
Everyone is correct who answered. Although there are technically a couple ways to do it without you owning the vision cam.
1. Borrow one(duh..)
2. give someone you trust that owns the camera your gamertag password. They can recover your tag get the achievements and then you recover it afterwards.

EDIT: Be warned if you have never done this it takes a long time to recover someones GT. I did one for a friend where he couldn't beat Civ Rev on deity. So I recovered his got all his deity achvs and he recovered it back. It took 30-45 minutes for me to get his tag and another 30-45 for him to get it back. Why does it take so long? Seems like it should take about 10 seconds.

it depends on how much gamerscore you have i think, mine takes around 10 min and i have 19,000. my friends took around 3 min and he has 6,000.

Akalabeth
09-13-2008, 09:25 PM
That sounds like it. As my friend had @ 45K at the time. But why does it take so long? That seems like a long time to download a list of achievements. Even if he has 5000 individual achievements.

monkeyhair
09-13-2008, 09:30 PM
nearly 52k takes around an hour