PDA

View Full Version : Offline Achievements

narcolepticshee
09-13-2008, 05:01 PM
I have recently moved away from my home to university (college for the US)and can't get my 360 online here. I am worried that if I play my xbox loads and gain a load of achievement points, when I log in (when back home), will microsoft think I have been gamesaving?

I did try and search for this topic because I'm pretty sure there are millions of threads on it but couldn't find anything :( (I tried searching for 'offline achievements' and 'gamesaving' amongst other things)

Peace

vI Starlight Iv
09-13-2008, 05:12 PM
u shud be ok my friend microsoft check dates and things. microsoft have alot of systems in place to find gamesavers as long as you dont then you will be okay

darkskyofclouds
09-13-2008, 09:50 PM
you dont have to worry cheaters are the ppl that get all the on-line only achievements off-line with no date

UCB Disco
09-13-2008, 10:05 PM
you dont have to worry cheaters are the ppl that get all the on-line only achievements off-line with no date

Yes. Exactly what ^he said.

Parkerktm
09-13-2008, 11:02 PM
Don't worry about what MS thinks, as long as your not top 10 to 1000 in a certain game or get 100K in the next month, it shouldn't be a problem. Just don't attract attention.

The thing that you don't want to do is recover your tag on a friends console and then play offline, then when you get back home recover it and lose all those achievements. But if your on one console that shouldn't be an issue.

knockton55
09-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Nah of course not mate.

As long as you arent getting things like Online achievements when your offline, then your A okay

spankyNspronkle
09-14-2008, 11:32 AM
a bit off topic as a side note... and a question... ALL colleges have internet in the dorms... and most firewall things like xbox out... but if you youtube plugging into your pc then you should be able to bypass the firewall...

i know its off topic but its what i did...

vI Starlight Iv
09-14-2008, 11:50 AM
a bit off topic as a side note... and a question... ALL colleges have internet in the dorms... and most firewall things like xbox out... but if you youtube plugging into your pc then you should be able to bypass the firewall...

i know its off topic but its what i did...

yeh my bro spunked through the firewall at southampton

Pashos
09-14-2008, 01:25 PM
You should be fine. But make sure you don't recover your account.