PDA

View Full Version : Need Help For One Phial On Map : Cliffs

melanie
09-09-2006, 11:57 PM
:woop: so far so good only i'm on the cliffs map and i'm struggling like crazy to find the phial that it stated to be below a wrecked helicopter. I cannot find this helicopter and was wondering if you could help me more. The only helicopter i can find is along the first trail and there is no ledge below it and the map is now making me insane because i cannot find the missing phial or crashed helicopter. :mad: Please can someone give me a more directional route as to finding it, thank you for your time and looking forward to your replies :)

(write all 5 if needs be)

xxNOLAUxx
09-13-2006, 06:22 AM
ask xxragedshadowxx hes mi frend. got me treasure raider in 3 hours

PaleGringo
11-04-2006, 03:36 PM
Hey Melanie... hope that this one isn't already done!

The helicopter wreckage is quite literally in a cliff in front of you. From when you get the hang glider, just board it and take off. Fly slightly to the left and look down to see the river, following it straight. Look back up so you're level, and keep pulling back on the yoke to avoid losing altitude. Once you see it, take a gradual bend around the left and attempt to land on the next ledge to the left side - it has an incline and another hangglider at the top.

It should checkpoint you right in front of the wrecked helo, so then it's just a matter of transferring to a new hang glider, crossing the river again and keeping enough altitude to be able to bail on the ledge.

To describe the location better, fly towards the blue dot (the radio tower, I think). On the beach that leads up the hill to the radio tower, if you're looking uphill, the wreckage is about a 1/4 mile on your right. The hangglider you need to get to is high on the ledge immediately behind you. Hope that helps!

Tai_MT
07-20-2007, 02:28 AM
The Phial guide needs to be updated in order to tell you WHICH crashed chopper.

Melanie and I were looking at the same one, right at the beginning.

The only thing near that is an unreachable ledge to the left of it with ammo, health kits, and other such things on it.

The chopper you're looking for is near the first red smoke signal you find.

When you start, go to the location of Phial #1 in that level. Grab the glider and go LEFT down the river. Keep going to the wall and make another left down the river. As you turn left there, you'll see the red smoke, and the chopper crashed into the hillside. Land your glider on the left-hand side of that canyon there, near the next glider (which is pretty visible). Take out any enemies that bother you, then get on the next glider and head back towards the chopper. Just land under it on a ledge (there's a health kit in a tree above this ledge) and the Phial is there. Then jump off the ledge and into the water (it's almost impossible to land on land from this location, but just in case, don't try to).

That is a MUCH BETTER explaination of where that Phial is. Ha ha.

JelmerF
11-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Tai_MT, dunno if you still read this, your post was a few months ago, but tnx for this! I found that other chopper somewhere else and couldn't find that ledge. Tnx to your post i found the correct chopper!

Sydanc1an
11-23-2007, 08:25 AM
When you get the phial thats in the begining of this level by the umbrella and the rocket guard take that Glider and go straight left til you see a chopper wreck. Crash into the ledge below it.

Me55iah
12-14-2007, 08:55 PM
When you get the phial thats in the begining of this level by the umbrella and the rocket guard take that Glider and go straight left til you see a chopper wreck. Crash into the ledge below it.

Not quite... before jumping in the glider look forward in front of you - you should see 2 routes you can take, one directly in front of you, and another to the left - jump in the glider and take the left.

follow the valley and it turns right, you should see the crashed helicopter on the cliffs directly in front of you, the phial is a on a ledge just above it, make suer you keep the glider facing upwards otherwise you wont have the height to land on it by the time you get there.