PDA

View Full Version : weeds, weeds and more weeds

trkevig
09-13-2008, 08:34 PM
blooming eck, arnt weeds a real pain in the rear this time round? get just 1 weed in ur garden and within minutes you have loads and it becomes impossible to deal with....... anyone got a solution?

ta:mad:

ch9209live
09-13-2008, 08:40 PM
blooming eck, arnt weeds a real pain in the rear this time round? get just 1 weed in ur garden and within minutes you have loads and it becomes impossible to deal with....... anyone got a solution?

ta:mad:

(don't have the game yet, but still..) i read somewhere that build ponds round the weeds when they drop to water you can smash them, hope this help you little bit :woop:

caruto360
09-13-2008, 08:47 PM
i just sell them, you lose a bit of money but it gets rid of them for good...

EvilestBean
09-13-2008, 09:03 PM
I had the same problem because i didnt know, that is you smash a sour pinata it leaves weed seeds behind, it took me about 10 minutes to clear part of my garden because I didnt know that they left them behind :(. But i dont have the problem no more, mainly because I have the tower of sour peacies.

monkeyhair
09-13-2008, 09:17 PM
try putting snow around the roots, it stunts the growth so you should be able to smash or sell them :)

PrincessOats
09-14-2008, 03:20 AM
Instead of selling and losing money, I smash them. If you smash them while they are still seeds or not full-grown weeds, it won't get out of control. You just gotta pay attention.