PDA

View Full Version : Will roadmaps be accompanied in all forum achievement guides?

StingX2
09-13-2008, 09:46 PM
I've only seen this on the game I gave the example for but boy was it useful, especially the missable achievements part. Some games really need this, and I have no idea if they are any plans to input this but I'd drink to it :drunk

Example from Fable 2 Pub Games guide by Khaos

" -Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10
-Offline: 12 (200)
-Online: 0 (0)
-Approximate amount of time to 1000g: 3-7 hours (Depending on Luck)
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: N/A
-Number of missable achievements: None!
-Glitched achievements: None!
-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats"

Andrew x360a
09-13-2008, 10:00 PM
I know that things like this have been suggested before. Since Khaos is on the Guide Team and that's his guide that you referenced, I imagine that this is something that's going to be incorporated to an increasing extent. I'm sure someone from the Guide Team will comment on this soon.

The Pants Party
09-14-2008, 12:37 AM
Routine is working on adding a section to the main site under the achievement guide link where those will be added for many games. The guide team has a few dozen already written, we're just waiting for the code to be finished and tested before it goes live.

Andrew x360a
09-14-2008, 12:43 AM
That's awesome news Pants! I can't wait to see that update. Thanks for keeping us in the know.

Method
09-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. As soon as these road maps go live an FAQ on how to write them will be published too. drno and myself are going to be accepting submissions from the community. The one I wrote for the Fable II Pub games is pretty much the format we are going to use. I'm glad you guys like them because the guide team is definitely going to need help writing one for every game considering how far behind we're starting :p.

Andrew x360a
09-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Beautiful stuff guys. If you need help, feel free to hit me up and I can write one for any game on my card. I'd be more than happy to help you all work through the backlog.

The Pants Party
09-15-2008, 01:02 AM
Get working on Overlord, Andrew. :p

Andrew x360a
09-15-2008, 05:07 AM
Get working on Overlord, Andrew. :p

Ha ha ha ha ha. Already started! That game needs a sequel. I need to see if I can write an even longer guide. ;)