PDA

View Full Version : Online Golum Battles

L3giOn
09-10-2006, 02:05 AM
Any of you ever try this? It's annoying because I like to take my time and plan out everyone's move, but you only get 30 seconds for your turn and if you haven't ordered everyone it goes straight to auto-battle. :mad: I think it should give you at least a minute to set up your turn.

absolutehell
09-10-2006, 02:49 AM
Srry but I disagree. A minute is way too long IMO. Thirty secs keep the game going at a nice quick pace. Makes you think out your moves faster.

L3giOn
09-10-2006, 02:54 AM
Don't be sorry man, you can disagree with me. :drunk

I'm just used to taking my time in the single player game I guess. I always try to plan everything out perfectly in every battle. It's easier now that I have the Full Range skill though. :woop:

absolutehell
09-10-2006, 05:34 PM
We should have some games in the future...or start a small EA tourney. It would be a lot of fun. BTW, have you got the Omega yet?

Wreckon Dracgon
09-11-2006, 02:45 PM
When you battle online do your characters have the same stats as your current players in the game, or do they just give you some generic standard set ups.

Guess I could just wait until I get home to find out, but I need something to make this meeting I'm stuck in not seem so damn long and boring.

KilluhKam
09-11-2006, 05:50 PM
When you battle online do your characters have the same stats as your current players in the game, or do they just give you some generic standard set ups.

Guess I could just wait until I get home to find out, but I need something to make this meeting I'm stuck in not seem so damn long and boring.

You can either load your own data or get a set of golems that they have put together (you only use golems, you cant use Raigar Atsuma Toya Makoto Yuki or Karin)

Wreckon Dracgon
09-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Thanks that's very helpful... Whenever I play online I'm going to murder people. Ruby Butterfly and Poseidon are already off the charts and I'm literally going to spend the next four days powering them up even more until I beat that damn turtle. And once I have the turtle he and I are going to pay that little firebird a visit at the fire temple.

L3giOn
09-11-2006, 07:29 PM
We should have some games in the future...or start a small EA tourney. It would be a lot of fun. BTW, have you got the Omega yet?

'Fraid not...where do you get him?

KilluhKam
09-12-2006, 12:22 AM
'Fraid not...where do you get him?

SPOILER

you get his core when you beat him at the end of the Holy Beat Shrine (hes in the god temple after level 12 also, 99,999 HP at level 100)

L3giOn
09-12-2006, 01:27 AM
Yeah, I have a fat chance at beating him at this point...sounds like an ultimate weapon like in FFVII!

TheMollywhopper
09-12-2006, 01:53 AM
I found him to be extremely easy... Yuki's sniper shot a couple of times beat him up pretty good, then just combo'ed him the rest of the time.

Wreckon Dracgon
10-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Instead of wasting a new thread on my anger I figured since this thread is about online battles and ended with an Omega discussion its the perfect place for my rant.

I'm so sick and tired of all these cheap ass Omega using bastards playing with him online. It takes no skill to play as him with his cheap ass "Deaths Edge Move" they should have made it where either you can't play as him online like they did with Atsuma and the rest of the group or if you use the Death's Edge move it drains all of your other golems EP thusly ending your turn.

It sucks when you play someone and the damn game starts with all four or your golems standing right in front of Omega. I mean come the fuck on.

Still I'm a perfect 10 - 0 in online battles I just HATE that damn Omega, such a cheap ass character, but no match for the mighty Turtle and Phoenicia.

I find myself now asking every oppenent at the beginning of the match "Are you using Omega" if they answer yes before the match starts I'll just end it. If they don't answer then I get Omega and my Omega with his 6000 HP and maxed stats, once powered up by Epyon has a 3172hp God Scream attack.

IMportdreams95
10-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Still I'm a perfect 10 - 0 in online battles I just HATE that damn Omega, such a cheap ass character, but no match for the mighty Turtle and Phoenicia.

Turtle, Turtle :woop:

SaiSpag
10-02-2006, 02:30 PM
If an EA Tournament was started, we should implement a "No-Omega" rule.
1HP Slash is just stupid...

Wreckon Dracgon
10-02-2006, 02:38 PM
OH MY GOD... I'm sitting here in this boring ass damn meeting, and so I'm doing what I usually do, which is watch DVD's of Anime.

I'll be damn, Omega is Emperor Tulpa from Ronin Warriors...

I've tried to find a pic of him in full armor and I can't. If you've ever seen the show I'm sure you'll agree. Or just do a search on Emperor Tulpa on google you'll see what I'm talking about. All the photos I've found searching online are only headshots so you don't get to see his full armor and swords but man I thought SG Dominion was a Gundam clone, but Omega is a total clone of Tulpa.

Wreckon Dracgon
10-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Yeah no Omega is the first rule of the Tourney.

Nice One Piece avatar Sai.