PDA

View Full Version : Unblocking pinatas?

Shadowboxer99
09-13-2008, 11:24 PM
I don't get this part...where some pinatas are blocked in and you have to free them. For example, you have to pay weedling to go cut weeds to free a pinata (I have already forgotten which one)...but when I click on weedling there is no option to pay him to do that particular job, only to just give him coins. I have given him various amounts and he still does nothing. Also a ruffian is blocking the dog and it says I need bees to undo that block, which I do have, but nothing is happening.

What gives?

caruto360
09-14-2008, 12:05 AM
check ur journal it should say what to do to unblock them

Tasty Ace
09-14-2008, 01:08 AM
go to arfur inn and there will be an option on the right in there.

you'll need 5 of whatever pinata is required (except in 1 case) so if you need buzzlegums you'll actually need 5.

but the guy above me is correct go to the encycloaedia and it tells you the unblocking requirements of each pinata.

hope this helps, keep at it :)

Shadowboxer99
09-14-2008, 03:33 PM
The encyclopedia tells you what to do, but not "how". For example, it just said get the weedling to cut the weeds. It didn't say that you have to go back to the inn and click on something there, as oposed to doing something with the weedling I already had in my garden. It also doesn't tell you how many of certain animals you need...so I thank you for telling me about having 5. I only had 3 bees. I found somwhere else in here that some people had to save/quit in order for some things to appear. I did have to do that to get the weedling option to appear and for the bart option to appear.

Thanks for your help.

EvilestBean
09-14-2008, 06:50 PM
Go to willy the builder and it should have a little picture of a stone wall the you click on it to unblock the pinata.

For the bee one, I know for sure you have to have quite a few because I getting the twin and wildcard for Buzzlegum and all of a sudden they when and attacked the ruffian that was blocking barbark. So I think you have to have 7 buzzlegums.

Hope that helps :).