PDA

View Full Version : WTF EA! Your Support SUCKS!!!

Evil Demon55
09-14-2008, 02:31 AM
Ok! I have been waiting since Decemeber for my RockBand crap! They are suppose to send me a box for my drum, but everytime i get a box it is for my guitar! I have called and asked and they say: oh it is on its way! BUT IT ISNT!

I have been searching the damn EA site for 4 hours again trying to send a message for a drum set box for returning. When I called they said not toput my drums in a guitar box... i am about 2!

What do I do? I have rarely played any RB and when I have, it was at my friends house... give me some advice please... I am just getting pissed how shitty EA actually is! I used to like them but until this RB thing they seriously just suck!!!!

There email responses are all computers, not real people!

TwistedFate
09-14-2008, 02:35 AM
Ok! I have been waiting since Decemeber for my RockBand crap! They are suppose to send me a box for my drum, but everytime i get a box it is for my guitar! I have called and asked and they say: oh it is on its way! BUT IT ISNT!

I have been searching the damn EA site for 4 hours again trying to send a message for a drum set box for returning. When I called they said not toput my drums in a guitar box... i am about 2!

What do I do? I have rarely played any RB and when I have, it was at my friends house... give me some advice please... I am just getting pissed how shitty EA actually is! I used to like them but until this RB thing they seriously just suck!!!!

There email responses are all computers, not real people!

Call and get a supervisor on the line. Explain the situation to them calmly and politely, then inform them that a complaint will be filed with the BBB. Most business respond quickly to BBB complaints.

Evil Demon55
09-14-2008, 04:05 AM
Whats a BBB?? and I have called them all they say is ok it is on the way. I have beem calm too... im just fed up that now there is RB2 and I havnt even played my RB1

sharonoagain
09-14-2008, 04:14 AM
BBB = Better Business Bureau

XVx KILL SWITCH
09-14-2008, 03:30 PM
Ya im gettin pretty mad too, EA received my drums on August 28th and they haven't even shipped me a new set yet... It's already been 17 days!! and RB2 just came out... oh welll

Evil Demon55
09-14-2008, 11:40 PM
kk thanks

yea EA is just getting annoying! hopefully you get your drums back, next thing you know they will say they never got them.

XVx KILL SWITCH
09-15-2008, 03:44 AM
kk thanks

yea EA is just getting annoying! hopefully you get your drums back, next thing you know they will say they never got them.
I know right

RickOfPompey
09-16-2008, 09:01 AM
I thought their customer service was good. I emailed them about a broken bass pedal, and recieved a new one the next day.
Why don't you just take the drums back to the store you got them from, they should change them for you.

XVx KILL SWITCH
09-16-2008, 08:16 PM
I thought their customer service was good. I emailed them about a broken bass pedal, and recieved a new one the next day.
Why don't you just take the drums back to the store you got them from, they should change them for you.
They don't. Simple as that.

ViperxSniper
09-23-2008, 12:43 AM
I just had 2 of my pads go out on my second drum pads and they won't let me get another. I guess I'll just have to wait until I get my GH:WT drums.

IIMF DoomII
10-09-2008, 02:09 AM
what EAs rockband support has actually people who speak english and not indian people speaking to you who you can hardly understand.