PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice the controls suck?

Mektige
09-14-2008, 07:26 AM
I've played Zuma on the PC with very responsive controls. But the analog sticks in this version feel extremely unstable. Aiming is a hassle! Sometimes it barely even registers.

I know it's not my controller because it's brand new and works fine in every game. It's the controls in Zuma. I'm great at the game on PC, but it's pissing me off that it's so difficult on the 360. Rawr.

los carnales
09-27-2008, 05:28 PM
Yes, the controls are not responsive at times but it usually goes away. Try not to move the frog around so much when the balls are getting line up. I really do hope that they fix this, it gets annoying.

Revix
01-24-2009, 05:57 PM
ahhh i thought it was just my controler i was gonna go out and buy another one

geordiedeviant
01-29-2009, 11:06 AM
If you mean by sometimes the pointer gets slightly erratic and you occasionally cannot make certain directions then I have a tip.

Pause the game
hold down your guide button for 3 seconds
turn off your controller
return on the controller by holding the guide button down briefly

The controller then recalibrates itself and you should see improvement.

I think it might have something to do with when you start a level, the joystick is not centered perhaps. Probably not but reminds me of the time I accidentally used to turn on my PS2 unaware that the analog stick was held down in one direction because the controller was upside down on the floor. Unplugging the controller then replugging it in reset this and all was good.

Hope this helps. :)

YouTube Freak
03-30-2009, 04:08 PM
I had the same problem with the left analog stick, but it worked with the right one.