PDA

View Full Version : Stuck

tremberz
09-14-2008, 03:23 PM
I am stuck on this game. I am on E1M8 and I have just defeated the two bosses. I clicked a switch and some stairs formed, and I stood on a platform that spawned me into an enemy-filled room. I always die, but a message pops up saying to continue DOOM play the shores of hell and its amazing sequel, Inferno? What the hell? What do I do, it just keeps putting me onto the main screen. Any help will be appreciated

Nevander
09-14-2008, 06:09 PM
Lol, it is supposed to do that. Duke Nukem 3D will be the same way. After you complete an episode, you must go to a new game but select the next episode. Instead of choosing to play Knee Deep In The Dead, choose The Shores of Hell. Basically after you finish an Episode, you must manually start the next one yourself from the menu.

Evil Demon55
09-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Lol, it is supposed to do that. Duke Nukem 3D will be the same way. After you complete an episode, you must go to a new game but select the next episode. Instead of choosing to play Knee Deep In The Dead, choose The Shores of Hell. Basically after you finish an Episode, you must manually start the next one yourself from the menu.

thats nice to know :)