PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboards Issue

darkenednight
09-14-2008, 03:57 PM
I'm ranked 24 for players for Ranked Arena, all my wins are legit and my W/L ratio equals my point exactly as it should. I'm just wondering how players are bringing their scores up, without the correct solution for the point formula.

Example:

At the time of this post I have:
141 wins and 23 losses with my point count being 118.
141-23=188 The correct point value.

Now everyone that is ranked higher than me has somehow messed up that formula. A perfect example is the player right above me. He has:
58 wins and 5 losses with his point count being 120.
58-5=120 ???

How does this make sense? His point count should say 53 but the leaderboard says 120 points.

Just to go to extremes, the top player has:
38 wins and 20 losses with his point count being 134,217,776.
38-20=Shenanigans!

The only explanation I see would be more people. But, even that didn't seen to be correct. I've won three four-player matches with no extra point to my Leaderboard standings.

Any clarification guys?

Monoxide Child
09-16-2008, 04:27 PM
The leaderboards are completely messed up also. Last I saw someone who was 3-0 had the top score.

UCB Disco
09-16-2008, 04:29 PM
It's just a Leaderboard. You're not going to give a crap in a month, anyway.

And besides, they'll fix it soon. Give the game a break.

darkenednight
09-21-2008, 04:25 PM
It's just a Leaderboard. You're not going to give a crap in a month, anyway.

And besides, they'll fix it soon. Give the game a break.

Shouldn't there be a right to wonder now? There's absolutely no need to immediately to just yell at without leaving any useful information at any point.

On the other note:
My Player Match point count is off ten points. I don't understand how it happens...

Chaosflare
09-21-2008, 06:20 PM
It's funny, as I checked the leaderboard last night and all but one player had a negative score. xD