PDA

View Full Version : Amber from well...

THC Gamerling
09-14-2008, 09:24 PM
i just got an amber from the well and dont know what to do with it... does any1 know what it does or how to activate it?

aoftailz
09-14-2008, 09:36 PM
its to make a dinosour but you need the bones before u can do anything else. so dont sell it coz u wont get another one.

also btw... THC... my mate is Brizzo THC... do you know him?

harlequinn87
09-14-2008, 09:36 PM
ok here is what you do. You can go to the builder and go to special buildings and have him build you a Garden Store. This is a place to store things from your garden. Then put the amber in there. Next your gonna need the red bone, blue bone, and green bone. The red bone you can get from Costolots. The blue and green you get from the mine. But if you go to pinataisland.info there are vision cards for them. Then your gonna need to have Bart tinker all 3 bones. After that put them in you storage. Then wait a few seconds then open you storage and there will be an egg. Your gonna need chuckles to hatch the egg. Make sure that chuckles is wearing like a wig with a bone on it...sorry i dont remember what its called....then hatch the egg and you will have a dino.

II Mortis II
09-14-2009, 02:12 AM
...sorry i dont remember what its called....then hatch the egg and you will have a dino.

Its Jurassic something, its a black and red wig with a bone through it.
My question is how do you get the wishing well?
I understand you have to watch the credits, but on my game the credits aren't unlocked.. it just keeps saying "keep playing viva pinata: trouble in paradise to unlock the credits!"

Anybody know why this is?

Farnham
09-14-2009, 09:01 AM
Its Jurassic something, its a black and red wig with a bone through it.
My question is how do you get the wishing well?
I understand you have to watch the credits, but on my game the credits aren't unlocked.. it just keeps saying "keep playing viva pinata: trouble in paradise to unlock the credits!"

Anybody know why this is?

you have to "finish" the game by unblocking all the creatures pester has blocked.

You dont need all 3 colors of bones just 3 bones any color works.