PDA

View Full Version : anyone know how to unlock songs?

CriscoDisco878
09-14-2008, 10:01 PM
i am wanting to play the journey song, but cannot find it. anyone know how i would unlock this or if you know the unlock all songs cheat that would be great

Tenacious
09-14-2008, 10:13 PM
How about being just a tad patient and playing through the solo tour like you did in Rock Band 1? Just a thought

neok182
09-14-2008, 10:19 PM
when the song is unlocked in world tour it unlocks in quick play. you don't have to play the song you just have to unlock the city/venue where it is.

at least seems like that to me since i have tons of quick play songs i haven't played but i've unlocked the city/venue.

i'd tell you where journey was but i haven't found it yet.

jds1469
09-14-2008, 10:20 PM
im sure there is a cheat out there but why dont you just play the game and have some fun with it.

The fastest way is to do the challenge mode

jds1469
09-14-2008, 10:21 PM
when the song is unlocked in world tour it unlocks in quick play. you don't have to play the song you just have to unlock the city/venue where it is.

at least seems like that to me since i have tons of quick play songs i haven't played but i've unlocked the city/venue.

i'd tell you where journey was but i haven't found it yet.

Its in Berlin for me. But I think it changes depending on where you say your from. I put that I'm from Boston.

CriscoDisco878
09-14-2008, 10:57 PM
thanks for the help guys, sorry if i was a bother to anyone.