PDA

View Full Version : Sith Ending? - SPOILER ALERT

say4ct
09-14-2008, 10:06 PM
I completed the game and got the Jedi ending and I was using the Blue lightsaber. How do I finish the game and get the Sith ending?

Siegfried
09-14-2008, 11:31 PM
No idea, I also got the jedi ending and everyone I have seem so far also ended like this. If I at least could remember where my lighsaber turned blue, it could help narrow what might trigger the change.

Foxhound300
09-15-2008, 12:27 AM
someone on here said you fight vader instead of the emperor to get the dark ending.

Bl0ss0m
09-15-2008, 12:33 AM
Right after the cutscene where he asks for your help you can see you know who with the red ligth saber off to the far right, jump off the platform instead of going straight to fight him and get the sith ending.

Siegfried
09-15-2008, 01:31 AM
someone on here said you fight vader instead of the emperor to get the dark ending.

You do fight him before the emperor in the good ending too.

Right after the cutscene where he asks for your help you can see you know who with the red ligth saber off to the far right, jump off the platform instead of going straight to fight him and get the sith ending.

Which cutscene? Can't remember where that happens.:confused: Do you mean in the ending? Before you enter the arena where the force field appears to fight the emperor?

Bl0ss0m
09-15-2008, 01:38 AM
Which cutscene? Can't remember where that happens.:confused: Do you mean in the ending? Before you enter the arena where the force field appears to fight the emperor?

Yup the one before you enter and fight the emp, just jump off to the right and vader will be there.

KingGotenW
09-15-2008, 01:40 AM
Yup the one before you enter and fight the emp, just jump off to the right and vader will be there.

Do you turn good over the course of the game or at 1 specific spot?

Foxhound300
09-15-2008, 04:53 AM
awww ****. it sounds like the game is going the KOTOR/Jedi Academy route of "one choice decides your path". I was really hoping there would be multiple things instead of just one choice....

Bl0ss0m
09-15-2008, 06:16 AM
Do you turn good over the course of the game or at 1 specific spot?

Yeah your character does, but you only get to choose either ending right at the end, so the story is pretty linear other than that.

KingGotenW
09-15-2008, 12:22 PM
Yeah your character does, but you only get to choose either ending right at the end, so the story is pretty linear other than that.

I'm glad that i'm not playing this game for its RPG elements...

ThePumpkinKing
09-15-2008, 01:42 PM
awww ****. it sounds like the game is going the KOTOR/Jedi Academy route of "one choice decides your path". I was really hoping there would be multiple things instead of just one choice....

that's been common knowledge for months now. in several, if not all of the interviews with developers, they've stated that it would always be one defining moment that determines what ending you'd get.

olopower
09-15-2008, 02:04 PM
You get sith ending by choosing to fight darth vader in the end, instead of the emperor.

This is AFTER you fight Darth Vader in the circle room.

edit: You also get a new costume by doing the sith ending. its horrific but nice at the same time :O

Mrcapcom
09-15-2008, 02:09 PM
I never got a choice to fight vader or the emperor they just went to the next one etc but I would think u would go evil if you didnt save the girl seeing how she influenced him to do the right thing.

Foxhound300
09-15-2008, 02:26 PM
You also get a new costume by doing the sith ending. its horrific but nice at the same time

i've seen it, it kicks ass. best looking sith since revan.

DerEnglaender
09-15-2008, 05:40 PM
once ive beaten the game, is there a way to paly on a harder difficulty with my abilities and unlocking the chievment for that diciulty at the end? jsut beat it on normal and want to do it on very hard.

olopower
09-15-2008, 06:29 PM
I never got a choice to fight vader or the emperor they just went to the next one etc but I would think u would go evil if you didnt save the girl seeing how she influenced him to do the right thing.

You did get a choice, except it isnt so obvious. Try the last stage again, and try jumping down to vader instead of running forward to the emperor.

About saving the girl or not, THATS where I didnt know I had a choice

Foxhound300
09-15-2008, 06:51 PM
About saving the girl or not, THATS where I didnt know I had a choice

aww common you always have to save the girl. Sith need lovin' too!

Bl0ss0m
09-16-2008, 03:09 AM
You have no choice but to save the girl, you can't go any further in the game if you can't save the girl since it won't activate the completion for that level.