PDA

View Full Version : Boss fight *Spolier*

wstussyb
09-14-2008, 10:10 PM
Any one who has beat the game, can you give me a hint or anything on how to beat the Bull Rancor Boss? I do quite good on him, but that Jedi that disappears and randomly appears when I'm fighting him behind my back to stun and really mess me up.
I can never really get a good hit on her, she has that shield up and if I focus any on her that Bull guy really clobbers me...what makes me mad if I jump and she throws a saber and he gets me, he sort of traps me under him and my life just drains away.

Siegfried
09-14-2008, 11:28 PM
You don't have to kill her, just the Rancor. The second part of the fight will be against her. What I did (and almost killed the rancor without any damage at all was to keep away from him, and when he charges, jump do the side, them jump again and hit him 4 times while in the air and then use lightning on him to give me time to run away again and wait for him to charge and repeat everything. Doing this, the jedi girl will almost never be close to hit you.

roneraven
09-17-2008, 07:44 PM
I'm stuck on the girl myself. The rancor is no problem, I got him without getting hit.
All you need to do for him is run far away, let him charge you, then dash to the side(being careful not to let his legs hit you). Then hit him a bunch of times, run away and repeat. It takes a lil bit but it does the job.

The girl on the other hand, after the rancor is dead, I am clueless. She beats my a$$ every time!

darthmushu
09-17-2008, 10:29 PM
I thought she was easy, beat her the first time. Im trying to remember. Most of the bosses I use lightning on, if they are susceptible. I think she is...But I always use the x,y,y lightning saber combo on bosses. Only one that seems to get through. Try that.

The rancor, I let it charge me, dashed, jumped up (so chick couldn't hit me) and full shocked it. Ran to the other side, rinse repeat. Dont usually get hit if you don't mess up.

Skitxo
09-18-2008, 03:37 AM
i just lept doing anything i could to knock her down then lightning her till i'm out, run away recharge and repeat

mark212
09-18-2008, 04:29 AM
try staying in the air as much as posible. when he charges at you and you double jump he goes right under you. Plus if you have it maxed out when you turn on the lightning it will get her as well