PDA

View Full Version : Why won't it say i have it?

p0rtfan
09-14-2008, 11:28 PM
In my track record it has no date next to where i have (or haven't) won the master league d1 cup. I have a save just before the final and have won it 5 times now (whilst signed into live, and when not). It is still saying i haven't won it. Everything else seems to update fine, but this won't. Il try playing to the end of the season and see if that makes it unlock, but i doubt it. I don't want it to stop me unlocking ultimate player

Any tips anybody?

Achiever TM
09-15-2008, 08:45 AM
u will need to start a new master league (not a new season) go up to D1 and win the D1 cup again..try with another team..this glitch is very common..

p0rtfan
09-15-2008, 09:19 AM
u will need to start a new master league (not a new season) go up to D1 and win the D1 cup again..try with another team..this glitch is very common..

Thank you. So either go too the next season on the current save or just start with a new team altogether? il will probs do both seeing how much i love the game

Achiever TM
09-15-2008, 12:10 PM
Thank you. So either go too the next season on the current save or just start with a new team altogether? il will probs do both seeing how much i love the game
start with a new team..if u still play with your curent team the records will never show D1 Cup even if u win it 10 times in 10 seasons

p0rtfan
09-16-2008, 12:15 PM
Ok thanks. Il start a new save later on, with a new team. Any ideas why it won't update, or is it just glitchy