PDA

View Full Version : The NEW Xbox Cheater Watch!

EricDC
09-15-2008, 01:10 AM
There is a new place where you can submit potential Xbox 360 gamerscore cheaters and expose cheaters to the world! It is http://xbox360cheaters.wordpress.com/. Once you are on the site, just click the submit a cheater page on the left and post the gamertag along with why you think they are a cheater!

exo-apollo
09-15-2008, 06:55 AM
potential Xbox 360 gamerscore cheaters

That potential part scares me.

Ben is a Ninja
09-15-2008, 07:01 AM
My mate got 1250 gamerscore from game saves on Gears of War, I'm not going to say who he is though as he's my mate :p.

Marx0r
09-15-2008, 07:05 AM
I take it this is your site. It wasn't "discovered" by xenoidic that Greasemonkey showed unlocked times, try reading the article.

And were you the guy in charge of the original cheaterwatch?

Chaosflare
09-15-2008, 12:18 PM
Isn't that just borderline harassment?

newbsicle
09-15-2008, 12:50 PM
Relax everybody. The site requires little detectives like you and I to provide 100% accurate information through screen shots, links, etc. It's not just he said she said account deletion. Even if someone is listed as a cheater it's up to microsoft on wheather that person has cheated enough to take action. I'm just saying you have nothing to worry about unless you gamesave more than you play.

vI Starlight Iv
09-15-2008, 04:58 PM
My mate got 1250 gamerscore from game saves on Gears of War, I'm not going to say who he is though as he's my mate :p.

WOW thanks for the information lol. I personally will take everything i see on there with a pinch of salt

JC
09-15-2008, 05:14 PM
I take it this is your site. It wasn't "discovered" by xenoidic that Greasemonkey showed unlocked times, try reading the article.

And were you the guy in charge of the original cheaterwatch?
No, I am pretty sure it was another guy, an Xbox MVP, who started the xbox cheater watch site. :)

EricDC
09-15-2008, 10:04 PM
Ok time to clear things up:

Q: Are you the guy in charge of the original Xbox Cheater Watch?
A: NO I AM NOT. The old guy in charge is a Xbox MVP named aceattorney

Q: Can you reset this person's gamerscore?
A: No we only report cheaters. We have NO POWER at all to reset gamerscores.

We will only post gamertags that we are 100% sure are cheaters. For example, the person unlocked online-only achievements while offline, or the person unlocked all achievements for one game in the same minute. If you didn't cheat, there's nothing to worry about.

Tenacious
09-15-2008, 10:28 PM
Just submitted a cheater :)

Good luck with the site! I'll check back regularly if I find any more cheaters.

onimod13
09-15-2008, 11:03 PM
Maybe a bit naive here but ill ask this question anyway.

What is classed as a cheater to A. anyone on this site and B. to microsoft.

I would have thought that in terms of for instance say boosting games was deemed as cheating

Dog Of Thunder
09-16-2008, 12:30 AM
Boosting is not cheating. Still requires time and effort to get the points and honestly, it's the only way to get some of those achievements.

Cheating is using gamesaves to unlock achievements without actually playing the game. A great example would be Rumble Roses and Dead or Alive Extreme 2. Both of those games require a tremendous amount of time and effort to get points in yet some people show all the achievements unlocked IN THE SAME DAY.

Boosting = not cheating, and actually, awesomesauce.
Gamesaving = cheating and you get the clap

EricDC
09-16-2008, 01:04 AM
Boosting is not cheating. Still requires time and effort to get the points and honestly, it's the only way to get some of those achievements.

Cheating is using gamesaves to unlock achievements without actually playing the game. A great example would be Rumble Roses and Dead or Alive Extreme 2. Both of those games require a tremendous amount of time and effort to get points in yet some people show all the achievements unlocked IN THE SAME DAY.

Boosting = not cheating, and actually, awesomesauce.

Yes he explained it well. Boosting, although frowned upon, is not cheating. Cheating is gamesaving, game tampering, console tampering, account sharing, and anything else against the Xbox Live Terms of Service.

Just submitted a cheater :)

Good luck with the site! I'll check back regularly if I find any more cheaters.

Good find! Keep up the good work!

exo-apollo
09-16-2008, 09:23 AM

haha oh man the clap?really?

CovertDog
09-16-2008, 10:34 AM
This site will probably turn out just like the other one did, going no where. I have no problem with you having a site like this, but like the other one it will just turn in to a internet pissing contest. I had to stop going there due to the rediculous comments that were being posted there.

You have no idea who is post is who they say they are and it just ends up giving a place for the cheaters to bitch at people bitching at them. They are looking for attention and sites like this gives it to them. Good luck with it, but I don't know if you know what kind of can of wroms you are opening.

EricDC
09-16-2008, 10:03 PM
This site will probably turn out just like the other one did, going no where. I have no problem with you having a site like this, but like the other one it will just turn in to a internet pissing contest. I had to stop going there due to the rediculous comments that were being posted there.

You have no idea who is post is who they say they are and it just ends up giving a place for the cheaters to bitch at people bitching at them. They are looking for attention and sites like this gives it to them. Good luck with it, but I don't know if you know what kind of can of wroms you are opening.

If I remember right, someone there ended up being banned off of x360a just for being accused of cheating. His name was die coward I think.

vI Starlight Iv
09-16-2008, 10:47 PM
Your site accuses Stallion83 of being a cheater!!! Why?

Tubson57
09-16-2008, 10:54 PM

Stalion83 is a cheater, not Stallion83.

M85A21
09-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Yup, this could also ruin potential legits name.
Jealous people just run around popping your name and 20 minutes later bam it's on this site, hope that's not the case.
But I never, never for the life of me even thought Bips was a cheat.

vI Starlight Iv
09-16-2008, 11:01 PM
No, there is some suggestive stuff about satllion83 on there to

Eternal
09-16-2008, 11:16 PM

Read the article that was with the 'Stalion83' gamertag. There's a difference between Stalion83 and Stallion83

A Satyr
09-16-2008, 11:28 PM
This is going to be like the salem witch trials... Burn the witch!... there will be alot of people on the list who dont gamesave

vI Starlight Iv
09-17-2008, 07:39 AM
No you read the site properly and you will see that Stallion83 is on there! He's on the sispected cheater list.

CovertDog
09-17-2008, 10:34 AM
If I remember right, someone there ended up being banned off of x360a just for being accused of cheating. His name was die coward I think.

Die coward did not have a good rep here before he was brought up on cheaterwatch. It wasn't for beening "accused", it's becuase he was. Me and Pants did a very fine job of proven that. The kid was just never man enough to own up to it.

EricDC
09-17-2008, 11:31 PM
Die coward did not have a good rep here before he was brought up on cheaterwatch. It wasn't for beening "accused", it's becuase he was. Me and Pants did a very fine job of proven that. The kid was just never man enough to own up to it.

Ok, fair enough. But if you didn't cheat it is hard to own up to it. IDK if he cheated, but he could have. But remember, he was only accused, not confirmed. It's ok though, at least he was a great Xbox community member and ambassador.

EDIT: Stallion83 is nowhere on the site, only stalion83.

J eVeRy DaY 514
09-18-2008, 12:52 AM
i'm not basing your site, but isn't this just giving cheaters even more attention. I mean, its bad enough that they're already in need of much attention to cheat up to an imaginary points leaderboard, but what is the OBJECTIVE of this site?
I don't know if i speak for everyone, but doesn't everyone know, by now, who cheats/cheated who doesn't/didn't?
See kaen's list and this site's leaderboard for the closest thing to a legit leaderboard, if that's what you're trying to do.

The Pants Party
09-18-2008, 01:33 AM
Ok, fair enough. But if you didn't cheat it is hard to own up to it. IDK if he cheated, but he could have. But remember, he was only accused, not confirmed. It's ok though, at least he was a great Xbox community member and ambassador.

I was skeptical about this new site, but this proves it. You know nothing about how to spot a cheater. die coward used the profile glitch on at least four games that I can remember off the top of my head: Assassin's Creed, Gears, COD3 and EDF 2017. I'd suggest closing your site down right now.

Unless... hey, wait a sec... maybe you're defending him because you ARE him? That would explain how you bold-faced lied just now about coward being a cheater, because coward was also a brutal liar on top of being a glitching cheater! Unless you're just writing it off that it was OK for him to cheat because he was a "good ambassador" -- of course, cheating for gamerscore doesn't set the best example, so there's yet another false statement you've made so far.

EricDC
09-18-2008, 03:18 AM
I was skeptical about this new site, but this proves it. You know nothing about how to spot a cheater. die coward used the profile glitch on at least four games that I can remember off the top of my head: Assassin's Creed, Gears, COD3 and EDF 2017. I'd suggest closing your site down right now.

Unless... hey, wait a sec... maybe you're defending him because you ARE him? That would explain how you bold-faced lied just now about coward being a cheater, because coward was also a brutal liar on top of being a glitching cheater! Unless you're just writing it off that it was OK for him to cheat because he was a "good ambassador" -- of course, cheating for gamerscore doesn't set the best example, so there's yet another false statement you've made so far.

Oh look, Mr. Mod caught me. I AM die coward everyone! Ha ha NOT! I am 99% sure die coward DID cheat, I am just saying that he wasn't an OBVIOUS cheater. He probably did cheat, but I reviewed his profile and he never unlocked any online-only achievements while offline. That is the #1 obvious point that someone is a cheater.

Now Pants Party, I have seen you post around the forums and thought you weren't a nice guy, but seriously dude you gotta chill out sometimes. I know being mod and gets you all fired up, but I really don't like your style. You should be more like other mods like CoverDog. He didn't like my site, but he said so in a nice way, instead of making wild false accusations.

Also Pants I am not lying about this at all, but I have found at LEAST 50% of the cheaters posting on this site. I'm not saying that you are or anyone else is a for sure cheater, but if you go to most of these guys' profile you see that they also unlocked offline-achievements online and unlocked all achievements in the same minute, etc. I am sure though that the active guys aren't cheaters, but many guys are. I like EVERYTHING about this site except for 2 things:

1. The cheaters
2. The Pants Party

Ok so just to sum things up, I definitely am not die coward lol. Pants is not a nice guy and makes blind accusations. And I'm still keeping my site. Thanks everyone else who supports the site and reports cheaters.

EDIT: Hey look, I already found a cheater that has YOUR website's name in his gamertag. Gamertag: JC x360a.

And I have proof. First, look at his crackdown. He unlocked 11 achievements in the same minute, including 500 agility orbs and 300 hidden orbs and the stunt rings. ALL IN THE SAME MINUTE!http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3073/2867209854_cfa2021967_o.jpg

Jdm
09-18-2008, 05:32 AM
Feel free to Open or respond back to this thread, Pants. For now, it's Locked.

CovertDog
09-18-2008, 10:09 AM
Oh look, Mr. Mod caught me. I AM die coward everyone! Ha ha NOT!

So just like the time you screwed the guy in the boosting and when you were caught cheating, you are going to lie again. Lets review:

1. EricDC lives in Sacramento. die coward lives in Sacramento

2. EricDC's name Eric. die cowards name Eric.

3. EricDC is short for EricDieCoward.

4. EricDC joined the site 3 days after die coward was giving the boot.

5. Those alone isn't proof enough really, but the fact you own the same IP's.:eek: Busted.

You are a child my boy. You get caught with you hand in the cookie jar and the only thing you can do is lie. Mature not your strong suit.

The Pants Party
09-18-2008, 12:16 PM
You don't like my "style" eh? I spend hours upon hours making this site a good place for people to meet their achievement needs. Any color pics or secret achievements in the past few months were all updated by me. Take a look at the Tales of Vesperia forum for all the guides I've written by hand. That's my style. Being a dick to people who cheat or act like assholes? Yeah, that's also my style. I have no problem with it and anyone who appreciates those things doesn't either.. it's the cheaters and the assholes that have a problem with it, and they don't belong in our community, so I don't give a shit.

Anyway, do you think I just inspect people's cards randomly? If I had ever looked at JC's card, I could have found that too. You're not special and you're not good at what you do. Everyone has the timestamp plugin, that doesn't make you eligible to start up a cheaterwatch.