PDA

View Full Version : Help! I was charged but never got my download.

Hypnotik Robot
09-15-2008, 06:00 PM
I tried to rent Robocop in HD last night, and was charged, but the download never started. I let it sit for a while to download while I made a snack, when I came back the dashboard was up still, but no download. I have no history of ever downloading the movie, but I was charged for it. What can I do? Who can I contact? Should I email MS or call? I couldn't find any answers on their support site. Has anyone had this problem? I'm pissed I didn't get to watch Robocop slay in HD.

jonnyMAGNUM
09-15-2008, 06:14 PM
You can download it again since you've already paid for it.

InkedUp
09-15-2008, 06:16 PM
Just call MS support. I got a movie once that was real glitchy, so I called support and the lady I talked to gave me my points back

Hypnotik Robot
09-15-2008, 06:28 PM
You can download it again since you've already paid for it.

I tried that and they were going to charge me again.

Just call MS support. I got a movie once that was real glitchy, so I called support and the lady I talked to gave me my points back

Good to hear. I was hoping I wouldn't have to go through a big ordeal with this.

InkedUp
09-15-2008, 06:39 PM
No problem bro. Like I said, this should not be a problem once you contact support.

EvilestBean
09-15-2008, 07:01 PM
I hope this never happens to me lol, but unlucky mate hope everything workd out for you :).

jonnyMAGNUM
09-16-2008, 04:13 PM
I tried that and they were going to charge me again.
That's interesting. Usually if you just download it again, it wouldn't charge, but if it's saying it will, call tech support and explain your situation.

UCB Disco
09-16-2008, 04:31 PM
Yeah. Just call Tech Support. They're pretty good most times, so don't think you're going to go through hell and back just to get your movie rental.