PDA

View Full Version : Any Quick Fix To The Challengs Sticking?

justmejeff
09-15-2008, 07:14 PM
Ive ben doing the challenges mostly, but my Serupent challenge is stuck and will not send to the proper area, I just keep sending him to a party. Ive made sure I met the requirements etc, but nothing. The other 2 challenges I can still do, but fro some reason this one is giving me problems. Is there a quick fix or do I just have to wait it out and see what happens?

HuskerFan11
09-15-2008, 08:35 PM
when it says that you just sent it to a party, that usually means that you have something wrong the pinata, ex: wrong variant or missing items that the pinata should wear, Make sure everything is exactly what they ask for

PrincessOats
09-15-2008, 08:46 PM
Mine started sticking at that challenge to. Just keep doing the other two, it'll unstick eventually. There is no "quick fix."

InfernoFrY
09-15-2008, 09:49 PM
Ive ben doing the challenges mostly, but my Serupent challenge is stuck and will not send to the proper area, I just keep sending him to a party. Ive made sure I met the requirements etc, but nothing. The other 2 challenges I can still do, but fro some reason this one is giving me problems. Is there a quick fix or do I just have to wait it out and see what happens?

You could try actually accepting the challenge, sometimes thats why it hasnt worked.