PDA

View Full Version : Problems with a My360Achievements Checklist? Post here. (READ FIRST POST!!!)

Pages : [1] 2 3

The Pants Party
09-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Ok, I decided to make a new one of these so I could have all the many solutions up front that will hopefully help people before they even need to post. If you don't even know how to enable lists or use this feature in general, please see this thread (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=233413).

*******Essentially the fix for almost everything is just to delete the problematic checklist, re-enable it, and recheck everything.*******

NOTE: Disabling is different from deleting. To delete a list, hit the Red X from the "My Checklists" page. If you simply disable the list (inside the game's checklist), it won't solve anything. Here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/delach.jpg) is a picture of where you need to click to delete a list.

1. Secret Achievements do not stay checked.
Well, this is an easy fix, but you will need to let me know what game is broken. There is an option in games under the admin system that says "Secret Achievements" and the default is 0 for no. When an achievement list is added that contains secrets we are supposed to go in and change the value to 1 for yes, but we don't always remember and the secrets will not save without that value changed. Once you let me know what game is broken I just have to change the value and it will work.

2. You say you fixed the above problem but the list still won't save!
If this is the case, please simply delete your checklist by hitting the Red X from the main list of checklists, then re-enable it and re-check everything. I apologize that this is the best fix, but it is.

3. I check an achievement and save, then it checks a different achievement.
This problem occurs when a game gets DLC achievements added that are secret. We don't know why it happens or how to fix it, but when we add secret achievements to a game after the original list has been imported, the list breaks completely for anyone who has been using it before the new achievements were added. Again, you will need to delete the checklist and re-enable it. And again, we are very sorry that this is the case, but it is.

4. My browser timed out/the site crashed while saving a checklist.
If this happens, the list will think it has received the data, updating your score, but not keeping the achievements checked off or it will check the achievements but not update your score. Again, deleting and re-enabling is the only fix. (This problem is much rarer now that it was previously, but just in case.)

5. I get an SQL error anytime I try to save achievements.
This was caused by some coding work we had done to speed up the saving process. Unfortunately the only fix is again to delete the checklist, then re-enable and recheck everything. This error will not occur in the future, but any games affected by the original mistake will need to be fixed.

6. DLC Achievements do not save.
When we add DLC achievements to a list, it becomes unusable if you had been using it before the DLC was added. We unfortunately can not find the cause, but again it is an easy fix of deleting the list, re-enabling it and rechecking everything.

Agent Aero
09-24-2008, 06:39 AM
Well before i buy a game i check of the achievements im probably likely to get and iv done this with bioshock and in my checklists it says 0/1100, but iv ticked around 850/1100 and done it twice.Just thought id let you know.

Andrew x360a
09-24-2008, 07:17 PM
2. You say you fixed the above problem but the list still won't save!
If this is the case, please simply delete your checklist by hitting the Red X from the main list of checklists, then re-enable it and re-check everything. I apologize that this is the best fix, but it is... here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/delach.jpg) is a picture of where you need to click to delete a list.

Hey Pants, just to clarify for people like me who don't seem to be able to follow instructions exactly, clicking "Disable MyAchievements" while you're actually in a particular game's checklist is not the same as clicking the Red X from the general list of games. The Disable MyAchievements option will not fix this problem.

uberviolence
10-08-2008, 01:52 AM
I'm having trouble with the checklists (obviously)

They don't seem to recognise sometimes when I've checked things (i.e, I check them off and save and when I go back the ones I just saved aren't saved)
I have tried the deleting the checklist and starting again but it doesn't seem to work.
This also happens on new games (one's I've not checked anything off on before and only just added to my checklists)

The other issue I have is that when I click save it's REALLY slow saving (been waiting about 5 mins for it to save my achievements for Battlefield:BC now, usually it's anywhere between 2-5 mins)

All other sites load as they should, I'm using Windows Vista and the same problem seems to occur in IE, Firefox and Chrome, please help me work out why it's like surfing on dial-up when I use the site :)

Siegfried
10-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Yeah, my list is incredibly slow today as uberviolence said.

All sections of the site load OK, my games list loads ok, but when I click on a game to open the achievement list or add an achievement and try to save, it's taking more than 10 minutes.:confused:

Rushy
10-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Same for me, been unable to use my lists at all for the past few days. Everything else is fine.

Kal-El814
10-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Checklists are taking a long time for me as well. To enable them for a game, check and save it's probably taking upwards of 15 minutes per game.

emirP sumitpO
10-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Checklists are taking a long time for me as well. To enable them for a game, check and save it's probably taking upwards of 15 minutes per game.

same here and this isn't something that just started happening it's been happening for awhile now. is there any reason it does this. It's every list of every game that this happens on when i save a list. Everything else is fast and every other site is fast it's just that checklist save that is uber slow!

fantom88
10-29-2008, 05:48 AM
Hi, the secret achievements for Guitar Hero: World Tour are not staying checked. Thanks.

fantom88
10-29-2008, 03:53 PM
Hi, the new achievement for Marble Blast Ultra will not update. Thanks. It is called "Blue Gem Hunt"

The Pants Party
10-29-2008, 04:16 PM
Fixed GHWT. The MBU achievements probably fall under #3, try deleting and re-enabling the list.

Also, speeds should be much better now from the maintenance Routine did on Monday.

pinata242
10-29-2008, 08:41 PM
This one seems to be specific to XBLA Ms. Pac-Man for me:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 184 and userID = 22117' at line 3

Other games on my list work and I can safely save Ms. Pac-Man with 0 achievements, but 1..12 result in that error message.

I have removed the game from my list and re-added it but, as expected, the SQL generated didn't magically fix itself :p

jukkakhan
10-29-2008, 11:47 PM
I get the same error as pinata242 but for Guitar Hero 2 and Guitar Hero 3.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 195 and userID = 50773' at line 3

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 393 and userID = 50773' at line 3

Update: Both games seem to be working now for me.

Miniman
10-30-2008, 12:10 PM
Getting that error aswell but for Avatar:The Burning Earth.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 392 and userID = 54725' at line 3

Ghinn
10-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Have the same problem with army of two:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 197 and userID = 50080' at line 3

Also have the problem where sometimes games will load in a blink, other times it takes upwards of 10 minutes, sometimes at the same time (i.e. one game list will load instantly, one will take for ever)

Other than that, couldn't live without the site. Keep up the good work!

crowdsurfer1987
10-30-2008, 09:38 PM
i am having a problem with scene it lca it keeps changing the achievements i have clicked everytime i do it, some times i have 250g sometimes i have 530 when really i have 800 and something lol, any ideas? i tried deleting it all and starting again twice it doesnt work :(

Klister NL
10-31-2008, 08:38 AM
I'm getting the same error as the above posters, but for me it's Turning Point: Fall of Liberty

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 374 and userID = 50991' at line 3

Interface23
10-31-2008, 08:53 AM
Infinite Undiscovery

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 450 and userID = 31975' at line 3

android_odnetnin
10-31-2008, 09:14 AM
I'm getting the same error as the above for Ms. Pac-Man when I tried to update my achievements.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 184 and userID = 57734' at line 3

GeneralIzor
10-31-2008, 07:30 PM
My Gamerscore cant add in the Ninja Gaiden 2 and Guitar Hero 3 the text :

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 444 and userID = 53776' at line 3"

pinata242
10-31-2008, 08:16 PM
Anybody looking into this issue? Seems fairly simple to get someone to look at why the sql being generated isn't working.

Elitism
10-31-2008, 10:22 PM
Guitar hero III will not save my checked off achievements...here is the error it gives...

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 393 and userID = 55266' at line 3

Thanks...

TheCanWithin
11-01-2008, 02:34 AM
This sort of relates to number 3.

In "Marble Blast Ultra", when you check one of the newly released achievements and then hit save (For example "Blue Gem Hunt"), they uncheck themselves and the total score remains the same as it was before. (Basically, the list isn't working).

fantom88
11-01-2008, 03:11 AM
This sort of relates to number 3.

In "Marble Blast Ultra", when you check one of the newly released achievements and then hit save (For example "Blue Gem Hunt"), they uncheck themselves and the total score remains the same as it was before. (Basically, the list isn't working).

Hey, Pants Party laid it out a little bit above here but I created a thread in the Marble Blast Ultra forum outlining the solution to the problem. (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=101638)

Basically, you must delete the tracking data for that game. (simply disabling it and then re-enabling it will not work)

Edit in response to reply: No problem!

TheCanWithin
11-01-2008, 03:14 AM
Hey, Pants Party laid it out a little bit above here but I created a thread in the Marble Blast Ultra forum outlining the solution to the problem. (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=101638)

Ooops, well, thanks for that :)

venom1983Pro
11-02-2008, 11:07 AM
On my list of game sit showns all the achievments i have got but when i then click on the link to take me to any of the games there are no achievments ticked and says I have 0 gamer score and 0 achievments, go back to the list and it still shows all the games and the bars are filled in and says how much i have done!

venom1983Pro
11-02-2008, 11:09 AM
Sorry scratch that just been back on and is now working fine!

Its just my Guitar Hero 2 and 3 that arent working

marsmj
11-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Fix't by deleting and then re-getting it. Sorry, shoulda tried that before posting.

Sway Leggs
11-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Im not sure if this is the right place for this, but id like to know why
madden 09 is not on the list?

lu3mm3l
11-03-2008, 04:12 AM
Wrote this in another thread before: Saving Rez HD achievements still doesnt work.

The Pants Party
11-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Ok, it appears the database work that we had done last week created all the SQL problems. I am sorry to report, but deleting, re-enabling and re-checking any achievements is currently the only fix for this. This will work for any and all games that show an SQL error when you try to save achievements.

Sway Leggs: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/madden-nfl-09/achievements/

urAssass1n
11-03-2008, 09:06 PM
Hey Pants, not sure if this is the correct area to post this, if not, I apologize, but as a suggestion, for the games that have the DLC instead of automatically tacking on the extra gamerscore leave that option to the user. If we could check off the fact that we have the DLC then the extra achievements show up. I try to keep my achievements to at least 50% complete overall, but that is really difficult to do when there are games that have extra achievements that I will never get the DLC. This became really evident to me when halo3 released their 750 GS addition. Thanks in advance.

Sway Leggs
11-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Sway Leggs: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/madden-nfl-09/achievements/ Much Thanks

I added it to my list... Yippie !! :Bounce:

pinata242
11-03-2008, 10:23 PM
Ok, it appears the database work that we had done last week created all the SQL problems. I am sorry to report, but deleting, re-enabling and re-checking any achievements is currently the only fix for this. This will work for any and all games that show an SQL error when you try to save achievements.

This doesn't work for me and this is the 3rd time I've tried it (including when I first reported it). The 2nd time I tried, I even logged out of the site and back in in-between disabling and re-enabling my checklist.

I can save it with no achievements, but I can't save even one.

How can a database update change the SQL so that it has execution/parsing errors for only certain games? Of course, I'm assuming the SQL generation is generic and formatted systematically based on the specific user, game, and achievement(s) selected. Not hard-coded for each game's page.

pinata242
11-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Update: I did get it to work per Pants' instructions. I didn't realize that "delete" was a different action from "disable". I never hit the big red X icon in my main checklist, but always disabled the game from within the game itself.

Problem fixed. Thanks.

lu3mm3l
11-05-2008, 10:03 PM

Worked great, thanks!

richs180
11-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Rainbow Six Vegas

I keep getting the following message pop up.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 161 and userID = 1541' at line 3

I have disabled MyAchievements and enabled them again to no avail several times as per the instructions in the first post in this thread. I am unsure what else I can do. Is it a problem that can be rectified by a member of the site staff?

The Pants Party
11-05-2008, 10:57 PM
As the above person mentioned, disabling is different from deleting. You need to delete the list by hitting the red X from your main list view.

Malikkr
11-06-2008, 01:35 AM
Thanks, really helpful.

Ozrix
11-06-2008, 05:05 AM
I noticed a bug on x360a.org and this seems like the right place to post it. If someone else already mentioned this, I'm sorry didn't really have time to read this whole thread.

On Fable 2, I have a checklist set up. Now if I go to the game in 'Guide' mode and select a few achievements and hit save, it is not saving them. This does work in the 'Achievements' mode. Not sure if you should even be able to update your checklists from the guide section, but I'm assuming since the boxes and save button are there, then they should be functional.

Thanks

The Pants Party
11-06-2008, 01:21 PM
That was listed as #5 in the original post. ;)

Ozrix
11-06-2008, 09:52 PM
hahah yes it appears it is, sorry lol

kearneyweard
11-11-2008, 02:47 PM
6. I get an SQL error anytime I try to save achievements.
This was caused by some coding work we had done to speed up the saving process. Unfortunately the only fix is again to delete the checklist, then re-enable and recheck everything.

NOTE: Disabling is different from deleting. To delete a list, hit the Red X from your main list view for the game you need. If you simply disable the list, it won't solve anything.

Thank you so very much for having this thread. Number 6 answered my question completely. I was receiving an SQL error and tried disabling and re-enabling and it wouldn't work. After reading this, I deleted and re-enabled it and now it's working. Thanks for adressing this; I found this thread extremely helpful.

-KW

MaximDane
11-12-2008, 12:44 AM
Cant find an option to delete an entire checklist if i wanted to clear my checklist....only one game at a time......

If there isnt a function already for it you might want to add that..... I cant be bothered to delete my checklist which includes over 200 games.... after i started a new account.

With thanks for a brilliant site....

aadams_22
11-19-2008, 11:05 PM
EDIT:

nevermind, I found my answer

KingBroly
11-20-2008, 02:08 AM
Ninja Gaiden 2's Checklist is all messed up.

Darkgorgos
11-21-2008, 02:38 PM
I am not sure what this would fall under, so here goes.

When I enable the checklist and check what I need and save, my browser will load to done, but then it keeps cycling through again and again never really loading, now I have tried with three different browsers to check if it was just the one I use all the time, and it happens with all of them. Now, I can X out the browser and restart it, coming back to the site, and it will list the game in the check list without the achievements, so I followed what you have stated about exing out the game and rechecking it again to the list,(instead of disable/enable) and its still doing the same thing, can someone please help me understand what the hell is going on. :uzi:

train1284
11-23-2008, 04:30 AM
I got a site glitch when updating my checklist for Rainbow Six Vegas (The first one). I got an error and it cleared my checks. The error said:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 161 and userID = 73411' at line 3

-------

Nevermind, I found the answer on the board...my bad.

antnie
11-25-2008, 05:29 PM
Do I have to delete my whole checklist for #6?

The Pants Party
11-25-2008, 05:48 PM
Do I have to delete my whole checklist for #6?

Just the games that aren't working correctly. I have only found two in my entire list that had the issue, so it definitely isn't all of them.

dazzadavie
12-06-2008, 10:46 AM
When ticking any of the new 8-ball pack achievements for GRID it does not save, i have tried different web browsers and same on all of them.

The Pants Party
12-06-2008, 01:22 PM
That falls under #3, again deleting the list is the only fix.

SPNKr M19
12-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Hey all. I've been in the guides for achievements lately and whenever I get a new achievement I have to get out of the guide to the normal list and then tick it and save. It seems a bit strange that you have to loop around to save earned achievements. I'm not suggesting that you get rid of the user ticking-off system, I like coming back and ticking-off the tricky achievements I've been working on, however, I woulg like to see this fixed. Thaks X360A, your the best.

OmegaWolfFalgre
12-08-2008, 09:30 PM
MyAchievements checkboxes doesn't update...
When I check and save them the page of updating will repeat everytime...
But it doesn't update.
My checkboxes are unchecked.
Can you help me solve this problem???

LATER DUDE

msdmario
12-09-2008, 03:17 AM
MyAchievements checkboxes doesn't update...
When I check and save them the page of updating will repeat everytime...
But it doesn't update.
My checkboxes are unchecked.
Can you help me solve this problem???

LATER DUDE

Yeah, I've been having this problem too as well ever since I've joined. I've even try deleting a checklist and then rechecking all of my achievements but it keeps on doing the same thing. This happens to me on every single game.

lightsup55
12-09-2008, 06:28 PM
The following achievements cannot be marked as an achievement that you have unlocked:

Marble Blast Ultra (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/achievements.php?gameID=17)

Blue Gem Hunt
Collect a blue gem in a Marble It Up! multiplayer match.

Map Pack Dominator
Get 40 gems in any 3 of Playground, Bowl, Concentric, Vortex Effect, Blast Club (Marble Fu pack).

Nevermind. Deleting then re-enabling thing seemed to work out fine.

sphaa
12-09-2008, 11:24 PM
I'm getting an SQL error trying to check any achievements on Guitar Hero III. A couple of other games I've played recently work just fine. I've also tried disabling and re-enabling the achievements, and even removing the game from my collection, but couldn't get it work.

Lord Chabelo
12-10-2008, 03:30 PM
It seems The Force Unleashed checklist is not saving any of the new DLC achievements. It saves the old, original achievements but not the new ones.

msdmario
12-11-2008, 05:35 AM
Just figured out why the checklist won't update. It seems to not work on Firefox (the most recent one) which is the browser I use the most often. I had to use IE6 as a last resort. :(

Ghost2314
12-11-2008, 08:52 AM
Just thought i'd tell ya that i'm having the secret achievement problem with Don King's Prizefighter. First game for me to have it happen to. Thx!

mookystank
12-14-2008, 06:50 PM
the achievements for the DLC 220 G will not stay checked. if checked and then save changes is hit, it simply reverts to whatever you had before you hit save changes.

xxxRAGNAROKxxxx
12-14-2008, 07:03 PM
Yaris doesn't save my achievements. My error is

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 446 and userID = 91358' at line 3

I've tried disabling and re-enabling 3 times.

Same goes for Contra and Kung Fu Panda

St Tony 22
12-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Hey admins,

Love the site, use it all the time.
My question:

What happened to Wining 11 Pro Evolution Soccer 2007.
It was showing that I had 0 achievements unlocked, so I deleted by pressing the big red "x" as required, and now I notice that it is not on you games list anymore.

Thanks for looking into this and keep up the great work!!

Tony

stuck-in-a-moment
12-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Anyone know whats up with my checklist this is what it reads when i click on it ::

My Stats:
Achievements: ##X360A_OF# (0%)Points:: ##X360A_OF# (0%) Achievements:
##X360A_OF# (N/A %})

thanx

Lord Chabelo
12-16-2008, 09:13 PM
the achievements for the DLC 220 G will not stay checked. if checked and then save changes is hit, it simply reverts to whatever you had before you hit save changes.

I have the same problem with The Force Unleashed.

WildManWiles01
12-17-2008, 07:21 AM
I'm getting this error with Crackdown:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 196 and userID = 9031' at line 3

I have enabled/disabled the game from my list 5 times to no avail.

EDIT: Sorry for the post in FAQ. I didn't search. Admin you can delete that post.

Syraphin
12-19-2008, 03:12 AM
same problem for me as the above post.

edit**

never mind got it working.
i had to disable checklist, then delete it from my collection, then close all web pages to the site and tried again and it worked.

xxxRAGNAROKxxxx
12-19-2008, 07:22 AM
Nothing is being fixed. What's the point of operating this website if your not going to make fixes. Nothing has been fixed. I've done what Pants suggested, I've just tried what Syraphin did and nothing. You should just delete the this Thread because it's a pointless and terrible Thread that xb360a.org refuses to fix nor at least let us know that they are "attempting" to fix them, yet they stay silent.

All of us are asking in this Thread is to FIX your MISTAKES. Why is that so hard?

urAssass1n
12-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Nothing is being fixed. What's the point of operating this website if your not going to make fixes. Nothing has been fixed. I've done what Pants suggested, I've just tried what Syraphin did and nothing. You should just delete the this Thread because it's a pointless and terrible Thread that xb360a.org refuses to fix nor at least let us know that they are "attempting" to fix them, yet they stay silent.

All of us are asking in this Thread is to FIX your MISTAKES. Why is that so hard?

back off some there buddy, things are being fixed. They have given a work around to the problem until the permanent fix can be implemented. That is the usual process for anything in the SD side of things. Be a little patient. Is it really that hard to just not have a game listed on your check box for a little while. Come back and try it again later even.

urAssass1n
12-19-2008, 01:37 PM
Hey all. I've been in the guides for achievements lately and whenever I get a new achievement I have to get out of the guide to the normal list and then tick it and save. It seems a bit strange that you have to loop around to save earned achievements. I'm not suggesting that you get rid of the user ticking-off system, I like coming back and ticking-off the tricky achievements I've been working on, however, I woulg like to see this fixed. Thaks X360A, your the best.

that was number 5 on the list. pants had mentioned about it and why it's there.

Ultron18
12-19-2008, 08:37 PM
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 196 and userID = 9031' at line 3

i keep getting a message like this when i try and update my start trek legacy achievements

xxxRAGNAROKxxxx
12-19-2008, 09:45 PM
that was number 5 on the list. pants had mentioned about it and why it's there.

Well it's been a lot longer then it should be and it's the same game. I apologize for sounding harsh but it's irritating that, from my stand point, nothing is getting fixed. It's been about a month and I haven't seen a change. Or maybe the games I play aren't popular enough to fix.

Link Highwind
12-27-2008, 12:11 PM
Problem with the Worms checklist, I get the error:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 194 and userID = 50811' at line 3

The Pants Party
12-27-2008, 02:01 PM
Well it's been a lot longer then it should be and it's the same game. I apologize for sounding harsh but it's irritating that, from my stand point, nothing is getting fixed. It's been about a month and I haven't seen a change. Or maybe the games I play aren't popular enough to fix.

The SQL error CAN'T be fixed on our end. We've apologized for the error and it will not happen again, but when we upgraded the leaderboards, Routine missed a bit of code that cause this error. The only fix is to delete the checklist on your side and re-enable it. We know the mistake we made, we've apologized for it and like I said it will not happen again.

Now, did you read the note at the bottom of my original post about the difference between DISABLING and DELETING a checklist? To fix the SQL error you need to DELETE the checklist. No offense, but if you'd follow the directions I laid out for fixing it, it would be fixed by now. Again, I apologize for the issue but we can not fix it on our end, which is why this thread exists.

Bababoof
12-28-2008, 06:53 AM
I do the delete and re add thing to fix the bug. Kinda inconvenient, hope it gets fixed

evilspoons983
01-03-2009, 08:18 PM
I was surprised to find that this feature involves the user manually checking off boxes - MyGamerCard.net can pull the data from Xbox.com for achievements, can it not?

That would be a much more elegant solution for this site too. However, I'm sure this has all been discussed before and I've just missed it somewhere.

metalheadcarl
01-03-2009, 09:30 PM
syntax problem like people got up here in that forum but with guitar hero 3...

The Pants Party
01-04-2009, 02:33 AM
I was surprised to find that this feature involves the user manually checking off boxes - MyGamerCard.net can pull the data from Xbox.com for achievements, can it not?

They are an official Microsoft partner. We are an independent site, so we do not have access to do that.

cliche1
01-06-2009, 06:16 PM
hi the checklist 4 the star wars the force unleashed add on doesnt save
cliche1

ryan 3nn
01-06-2009, 08:16 PM
well when i try to update my gow 2 after everytime i save it stays the same as it was before

Cormyre
01-07-2009, 08:13 PM
hey Pants, sorry to bug, but I've ran into a new issue with the checklists... for the past 3 days quite a few titles show my correct achievements on http://www.xbox360achievements.org/myachievements.php but when I go into the game detail page all will be unchecked o_O

3D Ultra™ Minigolf (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=179)
Alien Hominid HD (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=191)
Assault Heroes (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=174)
Avatar: The Burning Earth (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=392)
Castlevania: SOTN (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=192)
Catan (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=193)
Contra (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=158)
Crackdown (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=196)
Dance Dance Revolution Universe (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=171)
Guitar Hero II (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=195)
Guitar Hero III (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=393)
Heavy Weapon (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=190)
Lost Planet (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=165)
Medal of Honor Airborne™ (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=200)
MS. Pac-Man (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=184)
Ninja Gaiden 2 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=444)
Novadrome (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=180)
Small Arms (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=164)
Star Trek Legacy (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=175)
Tetris Splash (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=447)
Worms (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../achievements.php?gameID=194)

21 of 160 ain't bad for losing data, but any idea whats up? id keys get out of sync? it's odd that it's only effecting my detailed data as if I made any changes like that it would have updated (what I can only assume) is a summary table on the mychecklists page... I'm not seeing a rhyme or reason for the games listed either, mix of titles, special chars and non, arcade and retail, secret achievement and non

robhavok
01-08-2009, 02:22 AM
Anyone know whats up with my checklist this is what it reads when i click on it ::

My Stats:
##X360A_OF# (N/A %})

I have this exact same problem, im not given the option to tick anything off, and when i click checklist i get this It isnt my pc or browser ive logged into this site on about 10 different computers over the year, can an admin please help me out here

I have to sit with a pen and work out what i have and what i dont

The Pants Party
01-08-2009, 04:58 AM
Cormyre, those are games that have an SQL error. It won't show until you try to update the list, so if those are at 100% already or you won't be playing them ever again, you can just ignore them as the totals will not be affected toward your score or completion %.

robhavok, that error is usually due to not having activated any games I think. Here is how to use the feature:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24307

robhavok
01-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Haha, I feel really stupid, I cant believe i havnt seen that box for over a year. Thanks

Cormyre
01-08-2009, 04:59 PM
Cormyre, those are games that have an SQL error. It won't show until you try to update the list, so if those are at 100% already or you won't be playing them ever again, you can just ignore them as the totals will not be affected toward your score or completion %.

robhavok, that error is usually due to not having activated any games I think. Here is how to use the feature:

17 out of the 21 aren't completed and I still go back to time to time lol I try not to give up until at least 75% (unless MP is more than that), I'll just rebuild... thanks

The Pants Party
01-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Yeah, you'll get the error then when you try to update and will have to delete/readd... sorry!

Mr Foxhound
01-14-2009, 12:31 PM
The DLC achievements in Fable 2 won't stay checked whn I save. (I tried the regular achievements, they are fine, seems the problem is only with the three extras added in the 'Knothole' DLC).

jdmdsp911
01-15-2009, 06:31 PM
I'm having a problem checking off the DLC achievements for Fable 2 as well. They won't save as checked when the sve button is hit

The Pants Party
01-15-2009, 06:39 PM
#7 in the original post for DLC achievements, guys.

Delete and re-enable.

ezekiel 08
01-18-2009, 06:18 AM
#7 in the original post for DLC achievements, guys.

Delete and re-enable.

I know this fixes the Fable 2 achievement list issue but why doesn't it have to be done that way? Why can't we add then normally like 99% of the other games?

Was it because the achievements weren't apart of the original list and there is coding issues?

The Pants Party
01-18-2009, 02:50 PM
Was it because the achievements weren't apart of the original list and there is coding issues?

Exactly. RX has not found why the issue comes up when we add achievements to an existing list, but anytime we add DLC, whoever was using that list before the DLC was added... broken. :(

DSOUCY
01-19-2009, 04:46 AM
None of my Knothole island Achievements wont check off??

venom1983Pro
01-23-2009, 08:40 AM
Hi getting this error

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 196 and userID = 42614' at line 3

When trying to add achievments on the chcklist it has wiped all the gaames to 0% when on the checklist but when on the overview the last saved % shows so far only appears to affect these games
Crackdown
GH2
GH3
Rainbow 6 Vegas

SakuraMusume
01-24-2009, 03:18 PM
^^
I get the same error with Battlefield: Bad Company:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 439 and userID = 54001' at line 3

The Pants Party
01-24-2009, 04:14 PM
Is anyone even reading the first post? All these SQL problems are answered in #6; DLC problems in #7.

TXClark
02-15-2009, 05:33 PM
On Scene It Box Office Smash, the recent DLC included several additional achievements but when I try to check the ones I have one on Live and save and will not save the DLC achievements 1250/1250, only the original 1000/1000.

It will check them when clicked but once you click on Save it refreshes and they are not saved.

mrjonas7808
02-16-2009, 11:31 PM
On Scene It Box Office Smash, the recent DLC included several additional achievements but when I try to check the ones I have one on Live and save and will not save the DLC achievements 1250/1250, only the original 1000/1000.

It will check them when clicked but once you click on Save it refreshes and they are not saved.

Same here. Only the original 1000 works.

TXClark
02-17-2009, 11:07 PM
Go to your checklist and remove Box Office Smash from your list, then go back and add it back then update your achievements. This worked for me

mrjonas7808
02-18-2009, 09:06 PM
Nevermind, i totally missed the DLC-help at the first page. Sorry!

lu3mm3l
02-22-2009, 05:57 PM
I can't save some (added) achievements in Skate 2:

> A Budding Star
> Jam Fantasy
> Skylight Superstar

And if those don't work I don't think that this one will work either:
> No Hard Hat Required

Edit: Ok, I wrote to early as this is described on the first page here :( So I left the Site with all checked achievements open, deleted my state in another window, re-enabled it in that window and sent the form from the first window and it worked like a charm.

Agent JFG
02-24-2009, 11:08 PM
Everytime I try to update Guitar Hero 3, I get the following message:

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 393 and userID = 81610' at line 3"

I've removed the game from my checklist and added it again, but i still get this.

NorthernLass
02-25-2009, 01:10 AM
Go to your checklist and remove Box Office Smash from your list, then go back and add it back then update your achievements. This worked for me

This worked for me thanks, it was really annoying me

DarkShine1982
03-01-2009, 08:46 AM
##X360A_OF# (N/A %})

Using Firefox 3.06, but tried IE7 and Google Chrome aswell.

Ninja Wanda
03-02-2009, 04:57 PM
I cant seem to update GoW2, TRU or Halo 3. I really dont wanna keep deleting my games and achievements and adding them back again so I hope there's a fix soon.

mickem
03-02-2009, 04:57 PM
I cannot save my schivments on Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../game/lego-star-wars-the-complete-saga/achievements/game.php?gameID=368) whenever I try It works "for a bit" then it resets all the ones and I have to re-add them again.
Have tried to delete (as well as deactivate) but nothing seems to work. Or well it works for a bit but after a few clicks it resets it all back to "0" which is pretty annoying.

// Michael Medin

BARTRON316
03-05-2009, 04:54 AM
i'm having problems saving my achievements for the Gears 2 DLC

EDIT: working now

BenHarvey1985
03-05-2009, 11:57 AM
i have a problem with my checklists.

i click the "my checklists" in the left panel of x360a.org's homepage
when the "my checklists" page loads up it gives me this:

My Stats:

Achievements: ##X360A_OF# (0%)Points:: ##X360A_OF# (0%)

Achievements: ##X360A_OF# (N/A %})

Game Name Options

there are no hyperlinks on any of the text....am i doing something wrong?

thanks in advance

Fifa08Meister
03-09-2009, 06:57 PM
ARMY OF TWO EU Achievements list is broke.

KCman13
03-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Contra Achievements list is broken

Edit: Nevermind, it worked after the second time I deleted it.

PG_MaxPayne
03-11-2009, 02:07 AM
When I go to specific games on "My Checklist" all of the achievement progress I've saved is blank. For instance, I have 720 gamerscore in Battlefield Bad Company and it says that on my main checklist list. But when I go into the game specifically, it says I have 0 achievements and 0 gamerscore. The same goes for Blitz the League.

Is this some glitch or so I need to delete the game and re-enter my achievements?

kingrich06
03-11-2009, 07:16 AM
I am having trouble adding DLC to the following two games to my checklist
Burnout Paradise
Fallout 3

thanks

weesplash
03-11-2009, 07:39 AM
I am having trouble adding DLC to the following two games to my checklist
Burnout Paradise
Fallout 3

thanks
This was answered in the original post and even twice already on THIS VERY PAGE:
Exactly. RX has not found why the issue comes up when we add achievements to an existing list, but anytime we add DLC, whoever was using that list before the DLC was added... broken. :(

21 posts up.

Is anyone even reading the first post? All these SQL problems are answered in #6; DLC problems in #7.

17 posts up.

The whole point this thread was created was so people read it, because that question was being asked over and over again. Guys you need to start reading before you post.

When I have a question the first thing I do is use the search function. When I find the thread I'm looking for I look through EVERY post on EVERY page and if my query still hasn't been answered elsewhere, then I post my question. If the "search this thread" function doesn't bring back any results and your too lazy to read through every post yourself at least take a look at the original post AND the page that you're about to leave your post on, because 9 times out of 10 your question will already have been answered several times already.

Anyways I'll re-write the answer your looking for while I'm here:

There is currently a problem with the checklist feature which means when DLC comes out for a game you need to delete the list and then add it again.

If you had alot of the original achievements and want to tick them all off quickly just mark the checkbox at the top which says "Check all/none" and then start ticking off the ones you don't have. This should make it a bit faster if the list is long.

Hope this helps,
weesplash

banyangod
03-11-2009, 06:37 PM
recieved on Worms list.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 194 and userID = 100573' at line 3

Deleted the list and reapplied my checks and it is all good.
just to let you know

kingrich06
03-14-2009, 03:54 AM
This was answered in the original post and even twice already on THIS VERY PAGE:

There is currently a problem with the checklist feature which means when DLC comes out for a game you need to delete the list and then add it again.

If you had alot of the original achievements and want to tick them all off quickly just mark the checkbox at the top which says "Check all/none" and then start ticking off the ones you don't have. This should make it a bit faster if the list is long.

Hope this helps,
weesplash

I did deleted the list twice.
1st try was checking them off one by one and the other with the box that selects it all. When I click on save it reverts to me having just the normal 1000.

KolaNut
03-14-2009, 05:28 PM
Having the same problems as other before above but with WSOP 2008.

weesplash
03-15-2009, 08:11 AM
I did deleted the list twice.
1st try was checking them off one by one and the other with the box that selects it all. When I click on save it reverts to me having just the normal 1000.
Sorry man, you didn't mention that in your original post. Are you sure you've deleted it and not just disabled it. Deleting it is when you go to the following list and then click on the red "X" beside the game:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/myachievements.php

If you've only disabled it then this won't fix the problem. If you have deleted it properly and then added it again and it still hasn't worked then I don't know. They might be doing a little maintenance but I haven't heard anything. You could try PM'ing a mod if it's really bothering you, if not just leave it.

tmoney4713
03-17-2009, 02:30 AM
my list won't stop refreshing this page:

MyAchievements for Fallout 3 updated.
Returning to achievement list...

and then when i go back to the list all my achievements are unchecked. it happens with every game and i'm positive it's my computer because i went on my friends computer and it worked fine. does anyone have any suggestions to fix this?

Sasuke-Xiin
03-18-2009, 04:06 AM
I cannot get my list for castlevania: sotn to save. I get the sql error everytime.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 192 and userID = 6654' at line 3

No matter how many times I delete the checklist and re add it, I cannot update the list for that game. and maybe 1 other, but I dont remember.

horstwayne
03-18-2009, 07:23 AM

My Stats:

Game Name Options

there are no hyperlinks on any of the text....am i doing something wrong?

thanks in advance

That's what you get when you dont activate a checklist for a game before.

Look up the FAQ board:

This should get some kind of error page with a link to the FAQ or a "activate a checklist for a game first" message tho.

subsonickharma
03-25-2009, 02:24 PM
On Family game night..the Secret achievement Papa needs a new pair of shoes does not stay checked after i save even though every other achievement does

The Pants Party
03-25-2009, 03:21 PM
Thanks harma, FGN should be fixed.

prowlerdante
03-27-2009, 01:51 PM
The secret achievements in Monsters vs Aliens aren't dissappearing when I check them in the checklists. I've tried deleting it then re-adding but same problem. The points are still being counted though. Figured I should post it to help solve a problem.

The Pants Party
03-28-2009, 12:12 PM
That should now be fixed, dante. Thanks.

Smoke Kitsune
04-02-2009, 06:16 AM
the new achievements for both Fallout 3 and Fable 2's new added content are not saving when checked.

f1r3storm
04-02-2009, 05:07 PM
the new achievements for both Fallout 3 and Fable 2's new added content are not saving when checked.
Fable 2 worked for me when i ran through the DLC. But right now i can't check DLC achievements for Fallout 3 and FIFA 09. They don't get saved.

Kris Caswell
04-02-2009, 06:12 PM
I haven't been able to save changes to my achievement checklist for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Everytime I select them and hit save changes, I get this message:

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 442 and userID = 27958' at line 3."

The Pants Party
04-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Guys, please go back and read the first post. The DLC and SQL issues are both addressed there.

gumppy12
04-04-2009, 04:15 PM
chronicles of riddick secret achievemnets aren't working.

The Pants Party
04-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Riddick should be good now, sorry about that.

markd12
04-04-2009, 08:47 PM
Im having this problem with gears of war 2 DLC I tried above directions and it still is'nt working what should i do ?

The Pants Party
04-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Im having this problem with gears of war 2 DLC I tried above directions and it still is'nt working what should i do ?

There should not be an issue if you did it correctly. You hit the Red X from your main checklist page to DELETE the checklist, then re-enabled it and rechecked all your achievements?

markd12
04-04-2009, 09:14 PM
There should not be an issue if you did it correctly. You hit the Red X from your main checklist page to DELETE the checklist, then re-enabled it and rechecked all your achievements?

No i diabled them from the achievement page i try that now.

markd12
04-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Just did it worked great thanks.

sHiKoRa
04-05-2009, 09:05 AM

My Stats:

Game Name Optionsthere are no hyperlinks on any of the text....am i doing something wrong?

thanks in advance

I have the exact same issue with my Checklist. Is there something I can do to resolve this issue? TIA, sHiKoRa

The Pants Party
04-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Have you enabled any checklists? I've not seen that issue before, but maybe it comes up when there isn't any data being sent to that page.

sHiKoRa
04-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Have you enabled any checklists? I've not seen that issue before, but maybe it comes up when there isn't any data being sent to that page.

Thx The Pants Party it's fixed. :bow:
I didn't enable the checklist.

pined5551
04-10-2009, 01:24 AM
Im having a new problem. I clicked to check some achivements in the Halo 3 guide (that also has checks next to the guide descriptions etc) When i pressed save it didnt do anything but the web page stayed loading indefinatley. I closed the internet to try and do it again and now everytime i try to load the hlao 3 achivement page it just stays loading and wont come up. I tried to delete the data but again the page just stayed loading and i cat get into the halo pages at all. Now my halo checklist on the my checklist page says zero points and achievements, but the game itself is still there. I cant get rid of it or go back to recheck achievements. What can i do to get the list accessible again.

If this makes no sense then i can try and describe the problem again but its a bit complicated, buts is soo annoying.

EDIT: Ok this issue solved itself briefly but has now returned. I decedied to leave the page loading until it gave a response and got this;

-------------------------------

"Connection Interrupted

The document contains no data.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again."

-------------------------------

Any suggestions? (Other that please try again, lol, as it hasn't worked yet)

EDIT2: OK so the problem has resolved itself again, its probably more to do with my browser or something but lets hope it doesnt decided to go all funny again.

Mechwar37
04-22-2009, 11:10 PM
This is what the page that loads says after i click checklist. It's weird!

Achievements: ##X360A_OF# (0%)
##X360A_OF# (N/A %}) Game Name Options

The Pants Party
04-22-2009, 11:20 PM
This is what the page that loads says after i click checklist. It's weird

I believe that is what happens if you've not activated any lists. See here:

Mechwar37
04-23-2009, 05:39 AM
That fixed it thanks.

Edenstrife
04-23-2009, 01:25 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for this thread. I was able to fix a few problems I had without having to post anything and wait for a response.

Midnight Malice
04-29-2009, 11:49 AM
Don King Presents: Prizefighter - secret achievements aren't saving to checklist.

The Pants Party
04-29-2009, 12:43 PM
Fixed, thanks Malice.

ecc 33arod
05-01-2009, 07:19 PM
I cannot add any of the DLC achievements to my Fallout 3 checklist. I've tried deleting and readding them, but it still won't work.

Cormyre
05-01-2009, 07:43 PM
@ecc 33arod: should be as simple as disabling your achievements, deleting it off your checklist and then rechecking what you have.

@pants: ok, so as a DBA I have a question as this situation confuses me lol do you have multiple copies of a games achievements in the DB? just seems odd that ID keys get thrown off after new content is added.

ecc 33arod
05-01-2009, 10:12 PM
@ecc 33arod: should be as simple as disabling your achievements, deleting it off your checklist and then rechecking what you have.

Got it, thanks. I didn't realize I actually had to delete it off of "My Checklist."

Cormyre
05-02-2009, 01:54 AM
Got it, thanks. I didn't realize I actually had to delete it off of "My Checklist."

Yeah that got me the first few times to lol gotta' be thorough I guess =P

CJtheJuice
05-12-2009, 01:41 PM
I have downloaded the Ultor Exposed DLC for Saint's Row 2, and have earned one achievement so far on it, but when I check the achievement it doesn't save. It works fine with the achievements from the game, but as far as the added achievements that come with the DLC it's not saving. Change the 0 to 1 please. :woop:

The Pants Party
05-12-2009, 02:39 PM
I have downloaded the Ultor Exposed DLC for Saint's Row 2, and have earned one achievement so far on it, but when I check the achievement it doesn't save. It works fine with the achievements from the game, but as far as the added achievements that come with the DLC it's not saving. Change the 0 to 1 please. :woop:

The issue you are experiencing is #6, not #1. You'll have to delete and re-add the list.

Trevulate
05-15-2009, 07:54 PM
***Answered****

Leexander
05-28-2009, 03:22 AM
the check list for the Snowblind Map Pack DLC for Gears of War 2 is not staying checked off
the check boxes for the Gears of War 2 snowblind map pack achievements arent working on the page link: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/gears-of-war-2/achievements/
i checked the boxes for the snowblind map pack achievements and then pressed the save changes button on the bottom of the page and then it reloaded and they still weren't checked o

The Pants Party
05-28-2009, 03:51 AM
the check list for the Snowblind Map Pack DLC for Gears of War 2 is not staying checked off
the check boxes for the Gears of War 2 snowblind map pack achievements arent working on the page link: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/gears-of-war-2/achievements/
i checked the boxes for the snowblind map pack achievements and then pressed the save changes button on the bottom of the page and then it reloaded and they still weren't checked o

Welcome to the site!

Please read the first post again. #6 specifically.

PwcrLinux
05-29-2009, 01:06 AM
Hi there,

I was able got a "S*x Phone" as call homie tera achievement, I updated it and come back it's was bug that goes to exposed ulter arc achievement.. I removed the exposed ulter arc off from the list.. How can put the S*x Phone ticked in?

The Pants Party
05-29-2009, 01:19 AM
Hi there,

I was able got a "S*x Phone" as call homie tera achievement, I updated it and come back it's was bug that goes to exposed ulter arc achievement.. I removed the exposed ulter arc off from the list.. How can put the S*x Phone ticked in?

Welcome to the site!

(Is it sad I simply had to copy/paste that?)

PwcrLinux
05-30-2009, 01:36 AM
Welcome to the site!

It's work great and thanks for help :)

John Caboose
06-09-2009, 08:20 PM
When I try to access the achievements for bioshock I get a blank page and when I try to delete the game I get this:

"Table './xbox360a_myach/myach_ach6' is marked as crashed and should be repaired"

Other games work.

knifetotheeye
06-09-2009, 08:23 PM
When I try to access the achievements for bioshock I get a blank page and when I try to delete the game I get this:

"Table './xbox360a_myach/myach_ach6' is marked as crashed and should be repaired"

Other games work.

I get the exact same behaviour with Too Human, yet it was ok this morning.

The Pants Party
06-09-2009, 08:53 PM
That might have something to do with the site being crashed for a few hours today. I'm honestly not sure of the cause or the cure... if the problem persists after today, let me know and I'll forward the issue on to our code monkey. :p

capthorp
06-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Yeah I get a blank page too...will monitor and keep you updated

Cyber0emo
06-09-2009, 10:02 PM
I'm not sure where i would post this, so i'm just gonna post it, i'm having a problem adding an achievement to my list, its any of the seeing the future achievements, Whenever i check one of them and try to add it, it doesn't add it, it just acts as if i didn't click it at all. Someone plz help, i like having my achievements updated

The Pants Party
06-10-2009, 03:50 AM
I'm not sure where i would post this, so i'm just gonna post it, i'm having a problem adding an achievement to my list, its any of the seeing the future achievements, Whenever i check one of them and try to add it, it doesn't add it, it just acts as if i didn't click it at all. Someone plz help, i like having my achievements updated

#6 in the first post.

INSANEKID13
06-10-2009, 07:03 AM
*** Nevermind I read the first post and looked at No. 6, that answered my question ***

Trombonafide
06-10-2009, 07:04 AM

I'm having that problem with Mass Effect still.

I'll keep watching for any news.

wildeun
06-10-2009, 11:32 AM
I am getting the blank screen issue on Fallout 3 since yesterday afternoon.
When I try to delete the list i get the message 'Table './xbox360a_myach/myach_ach6' is marked as crashed and should be repaired'....
Has code monkey got any ideas?

capthorp
06-10-2009, 01:38 PM

Same thing this morning. Can get to the ach checklists, but when you click on a specific game in your list, I get blank pages for all games.

thai42o
06-10-2009, 02:06 PM

Other games work.

I have this same problem with Bioshock, Halo 3, Mass Effect, The Simpsons and Virtua Fighter 5

The Pants Party
06-10-2009, 02:56 PM
I have Routine on the case, hopefully he'll find a fix soon.

Edit: Should be fixed now. :)

thai42o
06-10-2009, 03:38 PM
everything's working great now, thanks :woop:

MrCartoonfox
06-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Hi, I think there's a problem with the Guitar Hero 3 page.
I noticed that all my checked achievements for GH3 had disappeared. When I went into the page and re-checked all my achievements and clicked save, I got this error:

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 393 and userID = 118746' at line 3"

Only happens with GH3 as far as I've noticed.

Cheers

The Pants Party
06-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Cartoonfox, look at #5 in the first post.

wildeun
06-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Alls working again.
Thanx

MrCartoonfox
06-10-2009, 03:53 PM
The Pants Party, sorry I looked at the first post just after posting. I was about to delete my post!

John Caboose
06-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Welcome to the site!

Yes it is very sad. And also, I can confirm that the problem I was having is now fixed! Thanks for a wonderful site!

Final Fall 0
06-11-2009, 10:29 PM
I've tried making checklists with a bunch of different games several times but it never works. I check which achievements I have and then click the save button, and the message comes up saying that I will be redirected to the achievements page. Then the page reloads, and the same message is still there. It just keeps reloading after two seconds or so, and every time all I see is that message. Then when I go to my profile, the games that I tried to make checklists for are there, but it says I have 0 achievements and 0 Gamerscore.

In addition to that, there is all kinds of weird coding on my checklists page in the profile. (Like random "&##" and whatnot)

Help?

The Pants Party
06-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Final Fall: do you have slow internet in general by any chance? That just seems like the process never fully gets sent to our servers to be saved. Maybe try only selecting a few achievement at a time instead?

I'm assuming you're doing it correctly, but have a look at the instructions just to make sure:

I Darck I
06-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Secret Achievements aren't staying checked on Tiger Woods 10.

Final Fall 0
06-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Final Fall: do you have slow internet in general by any chance? That just seems like the process never fully gets sent to our servers to be saved. Maybe try only selecting a few achievement at a time instead?

I'm assuming you're doing it correctly, but have a look at the instructions just to make sure:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=24307 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24307)

Nope, I have high speed Internet. And yes, I did read through the instructions. I'm going to go and try to add just a few at a time like your suggested. The games that I originally tried to checkmark had only a few missing achievements. I'll be back with my results :)

Final Fall 0
06-12-2009, 08:13 PM
Well, I tried only selecting a small number of achievements and the same thing is happening. The page reloads and shows a box that says "Returning to achievement list..." endlessly.

If it helps, I seem to have trouble "entering" things into the site in general. When I click post to post my message on this forum, it loads for minutes, so I just end up pressing refresh. Somehow my messages end up on here anyways.

The Pants Party
06-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Very strange, I'm not sure what to tell ya. I have neither of those issues and I've not seen any other similar complaints (not in many months anyway, our servers have been strong recently). You don't have any similar issues at other websites? Perhaps your router or an anti-virus software isn't liking our site for some reason.

Final Fall 0
06-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Turns out you were exactly right. My firewall settings were all really strict, and for some reason it wasn't letting the site save my achievements. After fixing that, everything that wasn't working fine now does. Thanks :)

I have CA Security Center, if you ever come across someone with a similar problem.

The Pants Party
06-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Awesome, glad we got that sorted for you. :)

Tobias Drake
06-14-2009, 01:39 AM
On Fallout 3's list, I'm having trouble saving the DLC Achievements. All the others saved fine, but when I check off a DLC Achievement and click save, it comes back up unchecked.

The Pants Party
06-14-2009, 03:04 PM
On Fallout 3's list, I'm having trouble saving the DLC Achievements. All the others saved fine, but when I check off a DLC Achievement and click save, it comes back up unchecked.

Sigh... #6, first post.

ripper677
06-16-2009, 12:16 AM
the see the future achievements from fable 2 aren't saving

Rainith
06-16-2009, 01:11 AM
the see the future achievements from fable 2 aren't saving

I'll save Pants the post:

Welcome to the site!

:)

ripper677
06-16-2009, 12:03 PM
i tried that it didn't work....

The Pants Party
06-16-2009, 12:28 PM
You didn't do it right then. Are you DELETING the checklist by hitting the Red X from your My Checklists link, or are you simply DISABLING the checklist from the game's page?

You need to DELETE the checklist.

ripper677
06-16-2009, 01:46 PM
it worked thanks

gdozer1
06-17-2009, 12:38 AM
I don't know if this has been pointed out yet, but when I check off the secret achievement Dead Air for Call of Duty: WaW, then press Save Changes, when the page reloads, the achievement is unchecked. Help???

The Pants Party
06-17-2009, 12:48 AM
I don't know if this has been pointed out yet, but when I check off the secret achievement Dead Air for Call of Duty: WaW, then press Save Changes, when the page reloads, the achievement is unchecked. Help???

My head is going to explode with how many times I have to type this.

First post. #6.

Drilette
06-23-2009, 12:28 AM
My Stats:Achievements: ##X360A_OF# (0%)Points:: ##X360A_OF# (0%) Achievements:
##X360A_OF# (N/A %})

What I keep getting when I click on "my achievements"

The Pants Party
06-23-2009, 12:37 AM
Drilette, you have not enabled any checklists. See this:

Drilette
06-23-2009, 12:41 AM
Thank you very much.

morpheus2n
06-25-2009, 02:52 PM
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 196 and userID = 3719' at line 3

I get this with Lost Planet, Crackdown (currently) I have tryed disableing the check lists and then reenabling them and still get this

pinata242
06-25-2009, 02:56 PM
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 196 and userID = 3719' at line 3

I get this with Lost Planet, Crackdown (currently) I have tryed disableing the check lists and then reenabling them and still get this

Let me save Pants the trouble:

First post, #5. Disabling is not the same thing as deleting.

The Pants Party
06-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Hahaha.. thanks, pinata. :D

pinata242
06-26-2009, 01:25 PM
I'd suggest changing the thread title to get people to actually read the first post, if I thought it would make a difference.

morpheus2n
07-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Let me save Pants the trouble:

First post, #5. Disabling is not the same thing as deleting.

Yeah sorry that was my fault fixed it now but I do have a problem GTAVI it wont save the TLAD AC's or is it the same story here delete it then redo?

The Pants Party
07-04-2009, 01:46 AM
Yup, same story. It tends to fix most any issue.

AZNkommander
07-13-2009, 01:32 AM
Ha, thanks for the fix for #6!

xBloodxEaglex
07-13-2009, 02:41 AM
Uhm, I need help with this, I Enable the checklist, but do i have to automatically tick them?

The Pants Party
07-13-2009, 12:09 PM
Yes, the system is manual.

xBloodxEaglex
07-14-2009, 01:45 AM
Yes, the system is manual.

More Problems..

I tick them, but When i click the "Show completed" or whatever button up top, (Under show secret) it still shows the ticked

Help?

The Pants Party
07-14-2009, 04:15 AM
Did you tick the ones you have completed, then SAVE the changes?

Zombijunkie
07-14-2009, 08:57 PM

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 272 and userID = 205707' at line 3

That's the error i get when i try to save the achievements for Tiger Woods PGATour 2008. hopefully that can be fixed, thanx :)

The Pants Party
07-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Unfortunately it can not be fixed on our end, did you read the instructions under the heading for #5?

Zombijunkie
07-15-2009, 12:03 AM
Sorry, my fault, did not see there was a solution given there :(
Did what was said there and it is fixed now, thanx

joshaaay
07-17-2009, 04:45 PM
I've tried many times but the CoD: WaW secret achievement 'Dead Air' when
i tick the box and save, doesn't stay after the page reloads. Wondering if
that could be fixed?
Cheers

The Pants Party
07-17-2009, 07:03 PM
that could be fixed?
Cheers

#6, first post.

Zilla ll Dope
07-22-2009, 04:55 PM
Heavy Weapon and Marble Blast Ultra need to be fixed.

malaf1
07-23-2009, 10:38 AM
ive completed rookie gear and seasoned gear when i check the boxes they dont save i can save any other achievements without any probs

The Pants Party
07-23-2009, 11:57 PM
First post... #6...

andre flash br
07-25-2009, 02:33 PM
Hi my name is Andre and i'm having some trouble with my profile i registered some days ago and in my profile the checklist and the achievements doesn't show anything what i have to do to show my stats please help thanks and by the way this site is awesome!

The Pants Party
07-25-2009, 02:35 PM
Hi my name is Andre and i'm having some trouble with my profile i registered some days ago and in my profile the checklist and the achievements doesn't show anything what i have to do to show my stats please help thanks and by the way this site is awesome!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=162414

Those should help.

Zilla ll Dope
07-30-2009, 04:01 PM
ok i fixed Marble Blast Ultra as it was a DLC Achievement but that still leaves Heavy Weapon, which comes up as a SQL Error.

Cormyre
07-30-2009, 04:13 PM
ok i fixed Marble Blast Ultra as it was a DLC Achievement but that still leaves Heavy Weapon, which comes up as a SQL Error.

Go to your checklist and delete heavy weapon using the red X, when you go back and enable the checklist you will be fine (checked mine because of your post and had the same error, and fixed it).

mickjaggero
07-31-2009, 04:27 PM
ive completed rookie gear and seasoned gear when i check the boxes they dont save i can save any other achievements without any probs
Having the same issue....no one in admin gives a crap though....wrote 4 months ago and today, still no workey :(

The Pants Party
07-31-2009, 04:34 PM
Having the same issue....no one in admin gives a crap though....wrote 4 months ago and today, still no workey :(

We do give a crap, actually. See, what make threads like this one. And we provide you with the solution you need. Read the first post again. You are having issue #6 on the list. Your solution is there. If we could fix this on our end, it would have been fixed by now. But, as this thread states, we can not. You need to fix it on your end.

VegaDark541
07-31-2009, 07:05 PM
I'm having issues with the BioShock checklist. When I click on it, it just goes to a white screen. If I try to delete the game from my list it gives me the error message "Table './xbox360a_myach/myach_ach6' is marked as crashed and should be repaired" I tried IE and Firefox and it has the same problem for both. All other games seem to work fine, and the cheklist loads fine when I am logged out. Any suggestions?

dirtybolle
07-31-2009, 09:48 PM
I'm having issues with the BioShock checklist. When I click on it, it just goes to a white screen. If I try to delete the game from my list it gives me the error message "Table './xbox360a_myach/myach_ach6' is marked as crashed and should be repaired" I tried IE and Firefox and it has the same problem for both. All other games seem to work fine, and the cheklist loads fine when I am logged out. Any suggestions?

same problems here, first i got the message that the table is crashed and now i can't view the halo 3 achievement list

steebaan
08-01-2009, 12:33 AM
I cant see the Fallout 3 achievements!
When I click on Fallout 3, it only appears a blank page, when i try to delete or disable the list it appears: Table './xbox360a_myach/myach_ach6' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

What should I do?

habcous
08-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Halo3 and Golden Axe are broken for me

Buzzman
08-01-2009, 08:40 AM
[
that could be fixed?
Cheers

I have this same problem too.

VegaDark541
08-03-2009, 06:25 PM
The BioShock list is now working for me, not sure if you guys did anything to fix it or if it just fixed itself, but it is fine now.

The Pants Party
08-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Yeah, we had to do a fix for the few "table" issues people were having, so those should all be fine.

mickjaggero
08-04-2009, 04:12 PM
to: Pants Party
ok...you do give a hoot....my bad.
i deleted the entry and re-entered and DLC achievements are now working :)

[Waggly Bean]
08-05-2009, 10:18 PM
Got a bit of a strange one. My checklist for Monster Madness doesn't allow me to see the secret achievements. There is a bolded title at the bottom for 'Secret Achievements', but no option to show or hide them at the top like usual. It's the same in multiple browsers, and I can only see the secret achievements if I actually log-out of my account and view the achievements list as a guest.

I've tried disabling and re-enabling the list, and I've tried deleting it with the red 'x' from 'My Checklists' as described in the first post. Neither worked. I'm hoping it's just something simple like your No. 1 solution.

Thanks for any help you can give me - this has been bugging me for a few weeks as it's the only thing keeping my checklists from being accurate! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Fixed it myself. Still think there's something wrong with the Monster Madness achievement list as the option wasn't there to show hidden secret achievements. I went into My Settings and turned off auto-hide secret achievements. Could see them fine then to check them off, then just turn auto-hide back on for normal browsing! ;)

Eliasmcfly
08-07-2009, 06:07 PM
I must say the checklist is great!

I am not having any problems with it but i do have a suggestion.
Would we be able to somehow sort most achievement to least?

For example:
Viva pinata 900/1000
Army of 2 700/1000
bioshock 10/1000
Spidey 3 0/1000

Make sense?

Thanks for the consideration. I love being a member here :)

morpheus2n
08-14-2009, 02:25 PM
Ok pants party I found a problem with Kane & Lynch I not 100% if i got the rith threadif not sorry, Ok I have cheacked 6 times not but the checklist seems to be adding up the AC's wrong if you look at my AC's for it on xbox.com it says I have 21 AC's for 430gs but on the checklist all the correct AC's a there with the right gs but it's tellin my I have 21 AC's for 420gs???? Any ideas?

Edit: ok I have gone through my checklist twice now and I can't find the problem but xbox.com and my dash show me as having 56018 but the checklist say i have 55988??
Iv'e gone through everygame (took about 4 hours) and as far as i can tell I have all the correct AC's checked and all games (apart from kane) all work out so not sure whats goin on?!

The Pants Party
08-14-2009, 05:41 PM
You must have the wrong achievement checked in K&L, dude. I'd suggest removing all checkmarks and starting over, check them off from xbox.com one by one and see if it matches then.

Steve50013
08-14-2009, 06:55 PM

Medal of Honor Airborne.

The Pants Party
08-14-2009, 07:08 PM
The part directly under the section you copy/pasted is the solution to the problem. ;)

Steve50013
08-14-2009, 11:52 PM
I meant to post it doesn't work.

The Pants Party
08-15-2009, 12:22 PM
Right. Well, do the instructions under the heading for #5 of deleting your MOH checklist and re-enabling it and then it will work. That's the only fix.

nascarjohn
08-16-2009, 03:59 AM
When i try to add in my The Simpsons game achivements i get this

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 299 and userID = 225446' at line 3

andami
08-16-2009, 02:50 PM
Whenever I check the "Dead Air" Achievement for Cod:WaW and click save changes, the page says updating and then when it finishes, the checklist doesn't show me having the achievement.

The Pants Party
08-16-2009, 05:07 PM
I really wish people would read the first post.

nascarjohn: #5
andami: #6

nascarjohn
08-16-2009, 05:39 PM
I really wish people would read the first post.

nascarjohn: #5
andami: #6

My apologies, thanks for the assistance!

RHYS JONES SAFC
08-17-2009, 12:48 AM
Is there a way to make them mark automaticly because it takes a lotta time to remba what u do and dont have.

The Pants Party
08-17-2009, 03:09 AM
No there is not, Microsoft does not allow websites to pull individual achievement information, just overall scores and games played.

The Pants Party
08-17-2009, 12:19 PM
Sigh.. if you could read the first post, I'D be grateful. ;)

H_Blake_H
08-18-2009, 03:03 AM
Im having problems with DLC achievements with games like Halo Wars and Gears 2 when I chack them and save changes nothing happens they just stay unchecked:mad:

The Pants Party
08-18-2009, 03:50 AM
Come on, dude.. read the first post again. #6

morpheus2n
08-20-2009, 03:27 PM
not sure if its here i post this or on another thread but I get this
Warning: Division by zero in /home/xbox360a/smarty/templates_c/eng-^%%AD^AD1^AD18DAB9%%myachievements.tpl.php on line 36
on my checklist page

cerberus xii
09-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Getting a SQL error:

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 564 and userID = ******' at line 3"

I tried deleting and rechecking AND disabling and rechecking but same error occurred.

It worked fine yesterday...

Big To
09-02-2009, 10:51 PM
This is a minor one, but one that bugs me a bit. When I check off all the achievements for a game the green bar that shows what my progress is with a game doesn't fill up all the way. I've noticed on other people's profiles there's no problem.

Here's a link to my achievements list:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/profile/173234/#myachievements

Nooblade
09-07-2009, 01:21 AM
Sorry about the useless thread I ve created about Saints Row2!

I'm going to do steps 6 and I'm sure it would be fine!

The Pants Party
09-07-2009, 03:02 AM
This is a minor one, but one that bugs me a bit. When I check off all the achievements for a game the green bar that shows what my progress is with a game doesn't fill up all the way. I've noticed on other people's profiles there's no problem.

Here's a link to my achievements list:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/profile/173234/#myachievements

Looks fine when I view it. COD4, Dash of Destruction, Oblivion, etc... all of them are completely filled. Maybe need to update your browser, or try clearing your cache.

Big To
09-07-2009, 06:20 AM
Looks fine when I view it. COD4, Dash of Destruction, Oblivion, etc... all of them are completely filled. Maybe need to update your browser, or try clearing your cache.
Clearsd my cache, that's all it needed. I didn't realize the solution was so simple, thanks.

H_Blake_H
09-29-2009, 04:25 AM
6. DLC Achievements do not save.
When we add DLC achievements to a list, it becomes unusable if you had been using it before the DLC was added. We unfortunately can not find the cause, but again it is an easy fix of deleting the list, re-enabling it and rechecking everything.

Ok. I tried this on Gears of War 2 and I still can't get my DLC achievements to save :( plz help!