PDA

View Full Version : is it worth buying

homer615
09-10-2006, 09:49 PM
i was just wondering if rumble roses xx is worth buying or not thanks.

Hawformel06910
09-10-2006, 10:49 PM
everyone else made it seem like it is not a good game to buy. If you are looking for achievements then probly not because everyone else said that they are hard to get, but if you are looking for a game to play for fun, then go ahead and get it.

Tyger7
09-10-2006, 10:56 PM
i will have to scream at you if you buy this game. Its NOT even fun. Same stupid moves over and over. No cool secrets, just a horrible attempt to copy a game like DOA extreme beach volley ball. It probably had male wrestlers too and was so horrible they had to X them outt and do bikini girls to save the game. That is honestly the only reason people even think of playing it. I played about 50 matches so im not just saying this after one attempt. I got 40 achievement points for it, after 50 matches! So its not even worth it for easy points. the game gets repetative around the 4th match. it wasnt even worth the gamefly rental

Hawformel06910
09-10-2006, 11:34 PM
LOL LMAO you only rented the game and hated it. The only way I would even buy it is if i was able to get it off ebay for like 5 dollars not including s&h. I just bought Kameo off ebay for 13 bucks and NHL 2k7 or sumthing for 14. Im trying to get Amped 3 right now. Its at 7 bucks. ebays the best way to go so if you are going to buy the game get it off ebay or some other thing. I wouldn't waste the 40 or 50 dollars to buy a brand new game.