PDA

View Full Version : Cheats for cheaters

aPerfektFIaw
09-15-2008, 10:08 PM
Didn't see an official thread for these. Discuss.

From the main menu, go into EXTRAS. In the Extras menu go to MODIFY GAME. Now press the Green button on (Enter Unlock Code) and enter one of the codes below. R=RED, Y=YELLOW, B=BLUE, O=ORANGE.

Unlock All Songs: R, Y, B, R, R, B, B, R, Y, B
Unlocks all songs in the game. Disable saving, XBox Live play and achievements.

Breakneck Speed: O, Y, O, Y, B, O, O, B
Increases the scrolling speed of the instrument tracks. Does not disable anything.

Performance Mode: B, B, R, R, Y, Y, B, B
Play the game without a track. Does not disable anything.

Stage Mode: B, Y, R, B, Y, R, B, Y, R
Apply tweaks that are useful for live public Rock Band 2 performances. Not quite sure exactly what this does yet. Disables saving, Xbox live play and achievements.

New Venues Only: R, R, R, R, Y, Y, Y, Y
Only play in Rock Band 2 venues. Does not disable anything.

Choose Venue: B, O, O, B, Y, B, O, O, B, Y
Choose a venue to play in quickplay. Disables xbox Live play.

Awesomeness Detection: Y, B, O,Y, B, O, Y, B, O
Show Harmonix that you are really awesome. Not too sure what this does yet. Does not disable anything.

neok182
09-15-2008, 11:35 PM
now for disable achievements it disables them only while it's on correct?

aPerfektFIaw
09-15-2008, 11:36 PM
now for disable achievements it disables them only while it's on correct?

yeah. If you go turn them off you can start saving and unlocking achievements again.

glasstiger50
09-15-2008, 11:56 PM
Didn't see an official thread for these. Discuss.

From the main menu, go into EXTRAS. In the Extras menu go to MODIFY GAME. Now press the Green button on (Enter Unlock Code) and enter one of the codes below. R=RED, Y=YELLOW, B=BLUE, O=ORANGE.

Breakneck Speed: O, Y, O, Y, B, O, O, B
Increases the scrolling speed of the instrument tracks. Does not disable anything.

You don't need to enter any code for Breakneck speed. It's already there, along with the No Fail cheat.

neok182
09-16-2008, 12:08 AM
glad to hear. gonna do unlock some songs then since it's taking forever to unlock them in world tour but i do want to unlock them all that way. just going crazy waiting to play certain songs lol.

zvblade
09-16-2008, 12:33 AM
so does no fail disable achieves?

Dla911
09-16-2008, 12:42 AM
so does no fail disable achieves?

I have not poped in my Rock band 2 yet so i cant tell you for sure, But i will take a Wild guess it will disable them like all other games. I bet all of them will disable the Achievements (i think this was a bad idea of adding the Cheats in to the game)

SebastianSB
09-16-2008, 12:47 AM
I bet all of them will disable the Achievements (i think this was a bad idea of adding the Cheats in to the game)

Nah, I'm pretty sure Breakneck doesn't disable anything at all.

aPerfektFIaw
09-16-2008, 03:52 AM
If you read my original post, i noted which cheats disable achievements.