PDA

View Full Version : wireless guitar available anywhere?

dronomophone
09-16-2008, 12:14 AM
i know there's a thread on the second page relating to this, but i think this is a big deal. has anyone been able to find the new wireless guitar for sale anywhere? i'm having no luck. i have rock band 2 in hand and no instruments to play with. i was hoping to get it over the weekend, because i was out of town and the only places near me here that could have it are kmart and walmart.

Dla911
09-16-2008, 12:30 AM
i know there's a thread on the second page relating to this, but i think this is a big deal. has anyone been able to find the new wireless guitar for sale anywhere? i'm having no luck. i have rock band 2 in hand and no instruments to play with. i was hoping to get it over the weekend, because i was out of town and the only places near me here that could have it are kmart and walmart.

if there was another Thread i would of posted in there because people will just over look Double posted threads I know i would but i was looking at the frist page, Now to answer your question, I'm guessing if you did not have it pre-ordered you wont be getting them intill they start stocking up, probly in a month, I remember how rock band 1 was it was hard to get your hands on anything when it came out, i know in some places you were on a list to get one. I know myself i want the New drum kit, and i have the big bundle on pre-order but with GHWT coming out in oct as well i might just drop this pre-order because i have the disk now, depends on how my drums end up. But if i were you and u want to play this that badly and want the interments whynot pick up the Rock band 1 bundle? they all work on rock band 2 from what is said.