PDA

View Full Version : Attention All: Report this guy

Daedryon
09-16-2008, 02:30 AM
He's a racist and his gamertag, which supports the KKK is -Gamertag Removed-

Now, at first glance, it doesn't seem like it does, but when he was on Call of Duty 4, spreading his racist bullcrap, his clan tag was "WHI".

Put those 2 together and you have:
-Content Removed-

When I told people to report him for an inappropriate tag, he claimed I was system tampering, even though I do not system tamper, he claimed he knew I was, and claimed he was getting all his friends to report me.

So I figured I'd one-up him and inform you all of his racist ways and hopefully we can rid XBL of this no-life loser.

FoxRacing1234
09-16-2008, 05:24 AM
Honestly, someone has to piss me off personally in order for me to report them. Sorry.

v_thorne
09-16-2008, 05:33 AM
^^ Same.
I find it immature to ask people who've never met another gamer to just up and complain on them.

If they want to be racist, their loss. No need though for a full on gang complaint.

Kolin32k
09-16-2008, 05:35 AM
Third.

Fight your own online battles mate. If I had a problem personally with the guy, I'd report

Daedryon
09-16-2008, 05:46 AM
Ok, let some KKK supporter run wild. Whatev. I was hoping to get some support here as this retard, as I stated above, claims him and his friends are gonna report me for "system tampering" which I apparently was doing at the same time as playing COD4.

I was hoping to get some support, but I guess I'll have to attempt to sic this guy on you guys for you to actually get off your lazy butt and do something.

I guess I just got two words left for him and anyone else who doesn't take action;

GAME OVER

What The Buck?
09-16-2008, 06:01 AM
We arent your personal army...

Now, where have i heard that before??

Daedryon
09-16-2008, 06:06 AM
We arent your personal army...

Now, where have i heard that before??

lol gb2/4chan

Ryot Control
09-16-2008, 07:12 AM
lol gb2/*****

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Loveless54321/XHPDELG7WDD24YPXKJAYKRPYEEUF5ESW.jpg

exo-apollo
09-16-2008, 08:59 AM
Rally together fellow plebs! Let's lynch the bastard!

onimod13
09-16-2008, 11:06 AM
Some people were just born idiots but even at that their small minded opinions should be ignored.

I mean how many reports would it take to get you banned and wouldnt microsoft see that if all his friends list reports you hes at it and also how can he prove that you have system tampered over live.

Bear
09-16-2008, 12:31 PM
This is a site about achievements not about slagging people off if you want to do this i suggest going on the xbox.com forums and get people on there to report this person. sorry if i come across as a t*** but im just making a point

What The Buck?
09-16-2008, 12:45 PM
lol gb2/*****

http://minds.nuim.ie/%7Esimontang/Facepalm.jpg

scud1888
09-16-2008, 01:04 PM
The name is actually quite tame compared to most of the racist crap you hear on mic on a daily basis on cod4 anyway.

vI Starlight Iv
09-16-2008, 01:06 PM
No offense mate but the reason noone is gonna report etc is because you could be lying or something not saying you are but we dont know

InkedUp
09-16-2008, 01:43 PM
^^^ agreed. It's hard for people on here to report someone if they have never actually come across him before. What if someone asked us to report you and get you banned with no proof, not saying your lying, but you get my point

True I Skill
09-16-2008, 02:04 PM
This thread is stupid...
Instead of complaining to us about some one who has Upset you, why dont you just report him loads of times yourself? He has done nothing to us, Apart from make us waste our time reading Your thread about how you dislike him.

CovertDog
09-16-2008, 02:14 PM
A whole bunch of people reporting him isn't going to do anymore then one person reporting him. When it comes to offensive tags, when you report it MS (or whoever does it for them) looks at the tag. If it's offensive, they ban the tag and make them change it. Even if we all reported it, if they don't find it offensive they won't do anything. I don't see them finding it offensive if they don't see his clan tag on the front.

Ruthless
09-16-2008, 02:21 PM
A whole bunch of people reporting him isn't going to do anymore then one person reporting him. When it comes to offensive tags, when you report it MS (or whoever does it for them) looks at the tag. If it's offensive, they ban the tag and make them change it. Even if we all reported it, if they don't find it offensive they won't do anything. I don't see them finding it offensive if they don't see his clan tag on the front.

This is true, but i would never report a random, anyway i think that was pretty clever exept the 'FTW' bit, thats so gay!!! Im white so doesnt seem racist to me :p

Daedryon
09-16-2008, 11:03 PM
Of course it doesn't seem racist, but not when you know the history of the phrase White Power.

I just signed in and the retard sent me a message on XBL stating "told over 500 people to report you"

What an idiot.

I'd really appreciate some backup here.

DigitalFury
09-16-2008, 11:18 PM
If his tag or attitude was really offensive, he would've already been banned. It's obviously not so bad to have already happened, so what's your angle? Did you talk shit because you didn't like his tag and then he proceeded to own you?

onimod13
09-16-2008, 11:22 PM
Wow so he told you that hes got 500 people to report you is it really gonna make any difference to your normal life....NO

Whats the actual chances that he knows 500 other people that will actually report you....SLIM TO NONE

If this causes you so much grief then seek medical advice you may have underlying psychological issues.

But from reading all the posts here all your doing is making a lot of people on here annoyed.

Let it go move on with your life block him report him submit bad feedback if you want to be childish about it as previously stated go on xbox.com and post this up.

Gariom
09-16-2008, 11:23 PM
"Not your personal army"
-/b/

If this guy pisses you off so much then filing a complaint and avoiding him is really all you can do. If he wants to be racist, let him. If he continues to act like this online he is only going to get more and more complaints filed on him and he'll, hopefully, learn his lesson.

EDIT: It also sounds like you and this guy are both being very childish about the matter.

Drewdude1023
09-16-2008, 11:35 PM
It only takes one complaint to get suspended/banned. No point in asking us to comlain against him.

Gariom
09-16-2008, 11:37 PM
It only takes one complaint to get suspended/banned. No point in asking us to comlain against him.

Actually, it takes a little more than one. I've gotten at least 5, or so, complaints filed on me and I haven't had a ban/warning yet.

Tussell
09-16-2008, 11:43 PM
Don't act a victim. You're not going to be able to rally up a group of people and report someone for being racist in the real world.

It's called freedom of speech.

Drewdude1023
09-16-2008, 11:44 PM
Actually, it takes a little more than one. I've gotten at least 5, or so, complaints filed on me and I haven't had a ban/warning yet. You haven't gotten in trouble yet because you haven't done anything wrong. In one of Major Nelson's podcats he was talking about the complaint system and he said only one complaint does the trick. If multiple people complain against the same person, it is just the same as if only one person complains against you.

Daedryon
09-16-2008, 11:48 PM
Don't act a victim. You're not going to be able to rally up a group of people and report someone for being racist in the real world.

It's called freedom of speech.

Yeah and FoS is the main problem within America.

We're alot smarter here in Canada.

Tussell
09-16-2008, 11:53 PM
Yeah and FoS is the main problem within America.

We're alot smarter here in Canada.
You're right, Freedom of Speech is stupid. I want to get in trouble when I say what I want to say.

Jdm
09-17-2008, 01:00 AM
This is NOT what x360a is about. The guy maybe a racist douche, but there are plenty of gamers over Live that have a similar attitude. As I said before, this can easily backfire on us.