PDA

View Full Version : The Bachman-Turner Award

greg
09-16-2008, 02:31 AM
if anyone done it....what song /instrument did you use it..???

Mad World
09-16-2008, 02:46 AM
if anyone done it....what song /instrument did you use it..???

first of all, i just answered this question 20 minutes ago. the thread is currently a whopping 4 below this one. i don't normally care about people creating new threads, but this is kind of ridiculous. even if you don't use the search option, you could at least look at the first page of threads.

but i'll answer your question anyways. as far as i know, you can not do this by yourself. it may be possible but i have yet to even come close (but i think i would have gotten this several times if it was a RB1 achievement, so try those)

i got it on 2-player co-op on the song "Today" by the Smashing Pumpkins. "Alive" by Pearl Jam also works well. the reason is because both songs are slower, which makes the overdrive decrease more slowly.

just have one person deploy OD when their meter is full-hopefully they'll hit some more OD phrases/unison bonuses to remain in OD for a few more seconds. as soon as player 1 is about to come out, player 2 should go into it. again, hit some OD phrases/unisons and you should be okay. player 1 should have half OD by the time player 2 is done, so have them deploy it just in case.

this achievement will not unlock until after the song, so don't be pissed and restart if it doesn't unlock when you think it should.

Lucent Beam
09-16-2008, 04:40 AM
Look in the other thread....