PDA

View Full Version : World Tour by yourself..

recklesself1023
09-16-2008, 03:08 AM
You can play it by yourself. You can still get achievements and junk for doing this right? Its sometimes hard to find people so.

SebastianSB
09-16-2008, 03:11 AM
You can play it by yourself. You can still get achievements and junk for doing this right? Its sometimes hard to find people so.

Yup. I've already got most of the tour achievements going solo

recklesself1023
09-16-2008, 03:15 AM
yea, can i get fans too? Like go for the 1 million fans achievement? Its more fun playing with people but its hard because people cant do expert and make me fail and lose fans.

SebastianSB
09-16-2008, 03:18 AM
as far as I can tell you can do absolutely everything alone.

recklesself1023
09-16-2008, 03:21 AM
YEA!! too bad you couldnt do that in the first game. My friend would never help me but some how i got him to do the hall of fame but i do think the only thing you lose playing by yourself is not a high career score.

neok182
09-16-2008, 03:44 AM
the entire world tour can be done alone. for a million fans you have to be on hard or expert though.

on lower difficulties it caps you out and you can't get any extra fans just a set number each time. 6,000 for medium is all i know.

fuzzy510
09-16-2008, 03:46 AM
the entire world tour can be done alone. for a million fans you have to be on hard or expert though.

on lower difficulties it caps you out and you can't get any extra fans just a set number each time. 6,000 for medium is all i know.
If it's like it was last time, you can't get 1 million playing on Hard, either. You'll need to eventually move up to Expert in order to get 1 million.

neok182
09-16-2008, 03:56 AM
well the thing is this time around it dosen't stop you from getting fans. like i play guitar on medium. i hit 550,000 and now it caps me at only 6,000 fans per set. but i still get fans.

from what i've read you can reach 1,000,000 on hard by doing pretty much everything since you still get fans after the cap.

Obviously expert there's no problem.

And even medium from what i've heard can do it if you do every single set and you have the staff that gives you extra fans. (not going to bother testing this as i can do hard on bass and expert on vocals)

TwistedFate
09-16-2008, 04:07 AM
I just got 1 Million Fans on Hard. You can do it.

fuzzy510
09-16-2008, 04:15 AM
well the thing is this time around it dosen't stop you from getting fans. like i play guitar on medium. i hit 550,000 and now it caps me at only 6,000 fans per set. but i still get fans.

from what i've read you can reach 1,000,000 on hard by doing pretty much everything since you still get fans after the cap.

Obviously expert there's no problem.

And even medium from what i've heard can do it if you do every single set and you have the staff that gives you extra fans. (not going to bother testing this as i can do hard on bass and expert on vocals)
Ohhhhh, I misunderstood. That's a far better system, IMO.

SebastianSB
09-16-2008, 04:17 AM
If it's like it was last time, you can't get 1 million playing on Hard, either. You'll need to eventually move up to Expert in order to get 1 million.

Actually, a patch several months ago made it so that the hard cap in Rock Band 1 is above 1,000,000 (I got my 1 mil achievement by playing hard vocals/bass).

neok182
09-16-2008, 04:49 AM
yea the new system is a lot better. it doesn't totally screw people who can't play hard/expert.

for me i'm playing through on medium cause thats all i'm good at on guitar. once i unlock everything i'll go back and do bass/vocals on hard and i got a friend who can do expert guitar. few sets and we'll hit a million.

InSoMnIaC_190
09-16-2008, 03:44 PM
Yeah I played Expert up until the REALLY hard tiers with Painkiller and such lol. My friend played Expert the same way then we would go to hard for really crazy songs. One of our friends joined the band shortly before we got a million fans and he still got the achievement so that was good too. I love this new tour system they have.