PDA

View Full Version : (Spoilers) Fire Emperor

BlazeDragon132
09-11-2006, 12:11 AM
I have been trying to fight the emperor, how do you beat him? I used Raiger's 25% skill, but I keep getting killed. Should I battle and stock up on heal items? I figured out that Knight Servant and Atsuma can take off most of the damage. I heard that getting HP up very high worked. Maybe I should level up health to 1k for each character? Please help!

TheMollywhopper
09-11-2006, 01:04 AM
I built up my EX all the way before I fought him. I used Phoenix on him 2 or 3 times and had Knight Servant attack him. I had Floresia as my healer and I think Raigar was my 4th.

BlazeDragon132
09-11-2006, 01:14 AM
I put Posieden in my team, he is awesome! :woop:
I have 4 God Necters and 6 Recovery Powder, I managed to get him down to 200 HP only using 1 powder. I think I got it set if I use more healing :uzi:

Wreckon Dracgon
09-12-2006, 01:02 PM
I had a tough time with him as well until I noticed his attack pattern.

What I did to beat him was place two people on the top far right and top far left slots and two people on the bottom left and bottom right slots. His attacks at first won't hit either the top, or bottom characters. So I'd attack with all four, then heal the two characters that were attacked and attack with the other two characters again. Keep repeating this until he is dead.

Also even though the mystery man says not to attack when the light is on I attacked anyway. You can attack three times without killing her. So on your first turn attack with all three characters, and power up with Atsuma. Hopefully Atsuma will be on one of the top spots so that you can use his Flare Rush. If not you'll need to use his Flare Wave until you're able to use one of his EX moves.

KilluhKam
09-12-2006, 05:11 PM
the way i beat him was i had atsuma and raigar in the two corner's closest to him and lord onyx and yuki in the back corners (that way he can only attack two people at a time) and just kept attacking him with my strongest attacks and beat him.