PDA

View Full Version : Gamerpics?

Mother Beef
09-16-2008, 12:13 PM
I was woundering how many Gamerpics there is to unlock in this game? Because i have played the Game compleatly witht the Blue Knight and i got a Blue Gamerpic, I then played it with the enemies you verus in the first level and i didnt finish it but have a gamerpic.
Is this coincidence or is there a pic for each characeter?

DinnerandaShow
09-16-2008, 01:30 PM
I was woundering how many Gamerpics there is to unlock in this game? Because i have played the Game compleatly witht the Blue Knight and i got a Blue Gamerpic, I then played it with the enemies you verus in the first level and i didnt finish it but have a gamerpic.
Is this coincidence or is there a pic for each characeter?

It just so happens that those are the only two pics you get with the game, the blue knight, and the barbarian. You had them as soon as you downloaded the game.

APX
09-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Yup, theres only 2, though you could buy the picture packs for about 120-140 each, those look very good. :D

FroZeNSouL
09-18-2008, 10:59 AM
AHHH POO >_<
i thought they were unlocked for each character too. :(
Want the BunnehBear thing so much. Looks so awesome.
Finaly unlocked him as a character, but alas no new pics.

Tbh they should be giving these dam pics away for free considering Avatars are coming out!! And i expect they will make us pay for clothing branded with game stuff.
*sigh*

APX
09-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Though we will get Mii's, er I mean avatars (:P) We can still change it back to the original theme. :D

Mother Beef
09-19-2008, 09:38 PM
OFFTOPIC (but its my topic so :P)

With the dashboard update, and they really really gay Mii's do we have to you a Mii becasue i love my Gamerpics not to mention that i have payed for them.