PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaarrrrrrgh - help me please!

jobys
09-16-2008, 02:04 PM
I know that I am missing something completely obvious.

I've just gone into the cave and thrown the blue romans against the blue dartboard and the yellow romans against the yellow dartboard...

I then move the chuuby Obelix down to the square switch that brings out something in the wall so you can shimmy across... But then I notice that there's three more that need to be lit up...

I see the switches (one behind a metal gate, one high up) but can't for the life of me work out how the heck to get up there... ... ... ...

Help me please - I wanna cry.

jobys
09-16-2008, 02:51 PM
Sussed it.

a_correa4
01-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Well let the fat guy down there, and take the other guy, and walk around the corner to the ledges. There are 2 on one side, that you need to jump to the opposite wall. Just follow the path. You need to do this 3 more sets.

JC
03-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Still don't get it and still stuck at same place as OP...

Help please?

EDIT: I have been running around for an hour trying to get past this bit, pleas help, I want to throw my controller at the screen. :( So frustrated!

EDIT 2: Okay, done it! :D

Thanks to Rainith!

The 'inactive ledges' above the saw going left to right can be used but crumble...

doomey
06-25-2009, 10:21 AM
My god that bit was insanely difficult. (well maybe not that bad, but it certainly was frustrating)

TOBY DA THUG
07-15-2009, 05:50 PM
ive done that part... but what do u do when u drop down the other side???