PDA

View Full Version : What the hell

Chiz
09-16-2008, 04:47 PM
How the hell do you surround one piece with six starflower pieces? I've been trying for ages to get Oyster Meister, I get about 4 starflowers then eventually they'll fall to the bottom & no longer able to get them back up so I can't get them round one piece. Or when I get three they'll go in to a cluster & disappear & I'll have to start all over again.

So damn annoying. I've also been trying to get 150,000 points in Marathon mode. I get so close then a bomb appears & there's no way of getting rid because 2 of the same colour pieces are no where near it. It's just bloody luck as to whether the right colours are there when the bomb appears. Sometimes it's impossible to get rid of it in time.

Hexic has got to be one of the most annoying but addictive games ever.

Has anyone got any tips on the above problems?

MRcool2008
09-17-2008, 02:32 AM
How the hell do you surround one piece with six starflower pieces? I've been trying for ages to get Oyster Meister, I get about 4 starflowers then eventually they'll fall to the bottom & no longer able to get them back up so I can't get them round one piece. Or when I get three they'll go in to a cluster & disappear & I'll have to start all over again.

So damn annoying. I've also been trying to get 150,000 points in Marathon mode. I get so close then a bomb appears & there's no way of getting rid because 2 of the same colour pieces are no where near it. It's just bloody luck as to whether the right colours are there when the bomb appears. Sometimes it's impossible to get rid of it in time.

Hexic has got to be one of the most annoying but addictive games ever.

Has anyone got any tips on the above problems?

Try star walking, stick two stars together, than rotate each one to move the other one, if you try to get them to just randomly fall on top of each other it won't work well.

jakekh1983
10-12-2008, 05:13 AM
yeah star walking worked perfect for me