PDA

View Full Version : Beowulf--Saving the Thanes

MBONNER
09-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Hello...I was wondering if someone out there can help me? I just started the Episode 8:Meet the Shadows. I'm in the second 'blood' cavern room and I climb up the wall and cross the bridge. I'm standing at the end, right at the cliff, opposite the entrance way that will lead to the objective:Kill the Shadow Thanes, and I hear my fellow Thanes crying out for me to help free them. Thing is, I have no idea where they are. The walkthrough I have makes no mention of this. I searched around, but to no avail. Their cries seemed to be the strongest there.
Please help!
Thank You in advance.

Andrew x360a
09-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Welcome to the site! If you check out the Beowulf forum --> HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=642) <--, you may find the answer that you're looking for. If you don't the people there will almost certainly be able to help you. Best of luck and, again, welcome.

vI Starlight Iv
09-16-2008, 09:21 PM
You will find the experienced Beowulf players in the forum linked above and a genius will be able to help you mate.

Welcome to the site if you need anymore help just ask

MBONNER
09-16-2008, 09:54 PM
Thank You very much.!...it's nice to hear from welcome voices, when my controller is about to be flung out the window....Thanks again....