PDA

View Full Version : Performance Tracker Stats Reset .... !?!?!

QuickSniper28
09-16-2008, 09:02 PM
So I played some games in be a pro and decided to make a seperate file for a goalie. I play some games dislike it and delete the save file. I go to performance tracker and all my stats are gone from the be a pro file that is still there. WTF ? how do you fix this ?!

Rza2002
09-16-2008, 09:26 PM
you cant delete the save... the be a pro guy is EXACTLY the same whether or not you play infield or outfield, as you'll notice, they both share a number/haircut/beard etc, only thing different is the gear they wear and the stats

QuickSniper28
09-16-2008, 09:40 PM
I deleted the save file for that goalie.... And now it says I have played 0 games and shit and before it said I played like 60 for my winger but once I made a new seperate file the stats just reset.

Rza2002
09-17-2008, 12:54 AM
you didnt read what i said... your goalie and skater are the same guy, you cant delete one of them

QuickSniper28
09-17-2008, 02:52 AM
You didn't awnser the question of where are my stats for be a pro -.-.

BringTheRain112
09-17-2008, 03:07 AM
Is this for online or offline?

Rza2002
09-17-2008, 12:02 PM
You didn't awnser the question of where are my stats for be a pro -.-.

lol, this conversation is going nowhere fast...

you only have 1 be a pro guy who plays both gk and skater, if you deleted either then you deleted all your stats as they are the same person, and i assume we're talking offline, although online is probably the same, where exactly did you delete it? from ingame? or from the dashboard?, i didnt even think it was possible to delete your be a pro guy

QuickSniper28
09-17-2008, 07:34 PM
I deleted the other save for be a pro that was me as a goalie BEFORE I saw my stats were deleted.. tis why I delete it. This is offline.

Smugu
09-19-2008, 01:50 PM
Did you edit your guy to be goalie and then deleted it??

QuickSniper28
09-19-2008, 08:44 PM
I did not edit him see I go to be a pro mode I click NEW I save it as be a pro 2 or something because I already had 1 be a pro and I made the new guy a goalie.. I go and see my stats are gone from the first be a pro..

justmejeff
09-23-2008, 08:49 PM
Quick question, even though the players are technically the same guy, do you play the same season as well? I want to keep my center as my main BAP, but I want to go for the goalie, forward, and defense Achievements. How would I go about doing thi without messing with my main guy?

WalkingFumble
09-25-2008, 01:56 PM
I did not edit him see I go to be a pro mode I click NEW I save it as be a pro 2 or something because I already had 1 be a pro and I made the new guy a goalie.. I go and see my stats are gone from the first be a pro..

are you saying you deleted your save file from the dashboard or in the game? you can only have 1 pro per profile.

WalkingFumble
09-25-2008, 01:57 PM
Quick question, even though the players are technically the same guy, do you play the same season as well? I want to keep my center as my main BAP, but I want to go for the goalie, forward, and defense Achievements. How would I go about doing thi without messing with my main guy?

why dont you start your own thread instead of leeching on someone elses

justmejeff
09-26-2008, 06:36 PM
why dont you start your own thread instead of leeching on someone elses

I figured since they both were related I could simply ask in here instead of cluttering the front page. Dont know what your problem is, maybe pull the hockey stick out your ass huh?

BTW to the op, I deleted my BAP and all my stats in the performance tracker remained. Maybe you deleted your profile on accident?