PDA

View Full Version : Patch this now!!!!!!

nfgmusicPaul
09-16-2008, 09:25 PM
I know this has been covered countless times. But nobody has put the word "Patch" in the title. This game has been out for a month now, that's more than enough time for the word on the street to get back to the developer.
I was at level 19 and now I'm at level 1, my alien is gone, and I'm not doing that Xbox Live glitch trick anymore because it's an inconvenience to the other players. And also, I can't join games either that last more than 1 minute before I get kicked out for no reason.
Patch this NOW!!!!!!!!
thanks

DinnerandaShow
09-16-2008, 09:43 PM
I know this has been covered countless times. But nobody has put the word "Patch" in the title. This game has been out for a month now, that's more than enough time for the word on the street to get back to the developer.
I was at level 19 and now I'm at level 1, my alien is gone, and I'm not doing that Xbox Live glitch trick anymore because it's an inconvenience to the other players. And also, I can't join games either that last more than 1 minute before I get kicked out for no reason.
Patch this NOW!!!!!!!!
thanks

What the hell do you think they are working on?

APX
09-16-2008, 11:17 PM
Lets see there, the company/brand that made this game is only about 9-13 strong, so how about now being a complete douche and calm down? ;)

nfgmusicPaul
09-17-2008, 01:15 AM
I should calm down? This is an open forum and last time I checked the 1st Amendment I'm allowed to use my right to free speech, so how bout checking yourself who ever is referring to me to calm down.

laundryman
09-17-2008, 01:16 AM
Am I the only one who doesn'thave problems at all with this game? lol

Just give them some time. Play other games and when the patch comes out you can come back to this.

Deadly Moves
09-17-2008, 01:19 AM
Calm down dude... lol

If you were that bothered about it, you would have looked on the Official Castle Crashers site and seen This (http://www.castlecrashers.com/)

nfgmusicPaul
09-17-2008, 01:34 AM
why is everyone telling me to calm down, it's not like I'm irate and shouting and cursing. Damn!!! lol.

APX
09-17-2008, 02:10 AM
" Patch this NOW!!!!!!!!"

So sad. ;)

Tatanko
09-17-2008, 03:45 AM
Something I noticed today in my first time ever playing it: I got to the "wedding crash" scene where you fight the head guy who has control of the organ. At one point I ran up to the organ and hit him right as he stopped playing and hit him until he died and he got frozen mid-air and just continuously took damage even after I stopped hitting him. He never died, never moved, nothing. I had to re-do that whole level thanks to that. Oh well, minor inconvenience.

jonnyMAGNUM
09-17-2008, 04:37 PM
For those who are wondering, this is what was posted on the blog:
The title update is going well- we spent the weekend testing and testing and testing to see if the fixes work and it is looking pretty good. With any luck tomorrow we will be doing a big multiplayer test with everyone in Redmond. If everything goes well we’ll be moving from the “fixing it” stage to the “verifying” stage. After everything is fixed and verified by everyone and their mother, we’ll roll into the certification stage. If we pass that then we wait for the TU (title update) to be released. With all these moving parts, we are unable to tell you all with precision when the TU will be out, but we are working on it every day.

Have patience. There isn't a lot of people working on this game.

UCB Disco
09-17-2008, 04:59 PM
why is everyone telling me to calm down, it's not like I'm irate and shouting and cursing. Damn!!! lol.

Well, one reason people are telling you to calm down is because you started what has to be the 60th topic asking to patch the game. Yeah. We know already. You aren't enlightening us at all. Basically saying, this is a useless rant that has already been shared WAY too much.

And also, Behemoth and New Grounds are small. REALLY small. Do you realize how long they've been working on Castle Crashers? When you got a team of 16 or so (Give or take a few), things are going to take longer to complete. You can't compare them to EA or Bungie, who have hundreds upon hundreds of people working on something at the same time. This patch is coming, but you HAVE to be patient.

I've said this more than once now, but I'll say it again; I know you have other games that you need to complete. How about you give Castle Crashers a rest, play some other games, and wait for the patch to come in a calmly manner? Who knows? You might be lucky and get it by next week. Or unlucky and get it in a month or so.

A Satyr
09-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Am I the only one who doesn'thave problems at all with this game? lol No, ive beaten the game with almost every character and never been reset or anything...

undyingone
09-17-2008, 06:47 PM
Am I the only one who doesn'thave problems at all with this game? lol

Just give them some time. Play other games and when the patch comes out you can come back to this.

i dont have a problem either
seems like this guy is a lil to upset about this

Iron Guitarist
09-17-2008, 09:14 PM
Well he DOES have a right to complain and he DOES have a right to play CC whenever he wants to, so playing "other" games is out of the question.

xXGLxDASOLIDER
09-17-2008, 09:40 PM
well i switched my hdd to my tv in the computer room and i lost all my stats if you do that yur screwed but when it happened to me i didnt lose my alien ive heard rumors that microsoft is plaing to update the game in the falll update no relesedate fur that tho so well just have to wait.If you dont wont to lose stats u should follow theses tips untill the patch comes.1 Never ever play online you can lose all stast there to.2 Never switch your HDD to another xbox it will reset every thing this i dont think will be fixed in the patch because i dont think that they realy meant to do that.This is what im doing and nothing bad is happening to me.

undyingone
09-17-2008, 09:58 PM
well i switched my hdd to my tv in the computer room and i lost all my stats if you do that yur screwed but when it happened to me i didnt lose my alien ive heard rumors that microsoft is plaing to update the game in the falll update no relesedate fur that tho so well just have to wait.If you dont wont to lose stats u should follow theses tips untill the patch comes.1 Never ever play online you can lose all stast there to.2 Never switch your HDD to another xbox it will reset every thing this i dont think will be fixed in the patch because i dont think that they realy meant to do that.This is what im doing and nothing bad is happening to me.

this is also true

nfgmusicPaul
09-18-2008, 06:06 AM
thanks Iron Guitarist for backing me up.

UCB Disco
09-18-2008, 06:21 AM
Well he DOES have a right to complain and he DOES have a right to play CC whenever he wants to, so playing "other" games is out of the question.

Well, when one complains that the online is broke, and the developers are well aware of the matter, why continue to try and do what doesn't work? Hence why I suggested to play a different game for a little bit, until Behemoth has the times to patch the game. They're already working on it, so just be patient.

And lastly, complaining on x360a.org is not going to get Behemoth's or New Ground's attention. I think they have enough whiners on their own website asking for patches, so if a true complaint wants to be handed over, head to this site instead of complaining here; http://www.castlecrashers.com/
(http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/?p=334)
Hope that helps. And please, lets not talk about this anymore. It's getting annoying.

nfgmusicPaul
09-19-2008, 04:20 AM
um...your the one that keeps adding to this post, so take your own advice and stop being annoying.

nfgmusicPaul
09-19-2008, 04:30 AM
Attn Moderators, please delete this post because people are having problems with my title, as if I'm not sympathetic to The Behemoth and that I don't understand they're a small company. Everyone is jumping on my back like a bunch of children. I don't want to cause any trouble, I just started a post that obviously(and I knew this)was covered many times before and if you look carefully those posts had the titles 'help me' or 'I'm having trouble' not 'Patch This.'

darkenednight
09-20-2008, 05:07 PM
I agree fully. I've beaten the game with almost every character and I just lost all of my weapons and animals. But, I was lucky enough to keep my unlocked characters. I absolutely agree with your statements. It would have been easier to just patch this at the beginning, but of course, in a small testing environment glitches will tend to pass by, especially Behemoth being a small game company. They have been working on the issue, and the patch is actually in its testing stage. They work on the issue everyday, so until then enjoy another game, or simply play it and don't worry about the loss of data. If your wondering why people are telling you to calm down, your Topics title is "Patch This Now!!!!!!" which is implying that you are extremely angry and completely missed the other various topics concerning this issue. However this is the most active topic, so I would simply change the Topic title, and keep this up for discussion.

Attention to anyone who moves their 360 to another TV, goes to play at a friends house, etc. You can fix this problem before any real problems happen. When you boost up Castle Crashers and notice everthing is gone, simply sign out while still on Castle Crashers and sign-back in. Your game data is stored online and with your accounts location moved, it has to re-register the information. I have two x-boxes. I moved my game upstairs and signed out and in and everything was fine.