PDA

View Full Version : Glitchy Achievements?

p0rtfan
09-16-2008, 10:14 PM
Wel i was going for the bet all teams from la Liga achievement.I played through a spanish season as barcelona and had beat all but 4 teams at the half way stage. I beat two of the teams second time round, then beat the other two in exhibition. Finally i beat Barca but no achievement popped up. Any ideas whats going on? The only thing i can think of is when i beat one of the teams in exhibition i didn't use Barca, but i can't see how that would affect it.

TartanSpartan17
09-22-2008, 08:01 PM
I dnt really know how to fix the glitched achievements but when i got the ultimate player achieve it didnt give it to me straight away. I had to play it for a while untill it eventually gave it to me.

p0rtfan
09-24-2008, 08:50 AM
I figured out how i got it and should have edited my post really.Basically when i had beaten the 2 tams i didn't in the season i beat one of them in penalties whilst going for the 'pk master' achievement. This doesn't actually register it as a win so i went back and beat them in regulation time and it unlcoked right away.

Brahmabull981
09-26-2008, 01:54 PM
I've won the English league twice but it isn't registered as won in the gallery, same with winning La Liga. I have done everything else to win the Ultimate Player achievement but it isn't unlocking :S

p0rtfan
09-27-2008, 09:35 PM
BrahmaBull. do you mean you have won it twice consecutively? or twice on two saves with two teams. If you win it and it doesn't unlock. i think you have to start over with a new team and it should unlock then. The same happened to my Master League d1 cup but i haven't got back to winning it yet so cannot confirm if this works, but i was informed it would.

Brahmabull981
10-06-2008, 02:29 PM
Yea I've done two seasons in the EPL on the same save file, won the league both times yet in the track record it says I haven't won the league. Same thing with La Liga. Everything else has unlocked fine and I just need these two to get the Ultimate Player achievement.

I don't know whether I can be bothered winning both leagues in a new save. If I had known this was a possible solution, I'd have done it working towards 500 games but I'm over that now.

I can confirm that it works; I had to start a new league season and used a new save, but did both leagues and got the achievement.