PDA

View Full Version : Why is Beastie Boy Song even in Rock Band 2?

Rafiki
09-16-2008, 10:37 PM
I don't know about a lot of you but I think this song is a joke on this game. I played through this song on both Bass and Guitiar on expert and found it to be a joke. The Bass section on expert consists of just holding the Green button down and strumming once or twice. And the Guitar section wasn't that much more challenging following the bass. I have not played the drums yet and maybe the drums is what is more difficult on this song. And from what is being said you can read anything and you will Gold Star the vocals on expert. I am curious to why this song was chosen to be added to the songs of Rock Band. I am not saying it is a bad song in general I am saying it was a horrible choice to put in Rock Band Game.

INSANEKID13
09-16-2008, 10:40 PM
it a great song that they sould have done more with it

SC Defective
09-16-2008, 10:43 PM
Because if you actually sing the song and not cheat your way to the achievement its a fun song to play.

I usually play the drums and Im not a fan of drumming to this song.

APX
09-16-2008, 10:59 PM
It's just like asking why a dragonforce song was on a GH game + a keyboard solo, this isn't keyboard hero :P

But yeah, this is a great song, though they are rap, they are also rock as well.

Mr Arrow
09-16-2008, 11:28 PM
Why is it on Rock Band 2?

Because it's a fun song.............and that's the BEST reason!

blurbia
09-17-2008, 12:44 AM
I don't know about a lot of you but I think this song is a joke on this game. ... I am not saying it is a bad song in general I am saying it was a horrible choice to put in Rock Band Game.

I'm thinking that same thing for quite a few songs on this game. Quite a few.

Iv VeNoM vI
09-17-2008, 01:05 AM
Why is it on Rock Band 2?

Because it's a fun song.............and that's the BEST reason!

That song is so boring!

JLogan27
09-17-2008, 01:07 AM
Beasties rule.

Fonkey Monkey
09-17-2008, 01:08 AM
the beastie boys fucking own.

XVx KILL SWITCH
09-18-2008, 01:29 AM
Guitar- Don't play it
Drums- awesome, play it
Vocals- awesom, play it

OzzieDreamer
09-18-2008, 06:02 AM
It's on the disc so people like me can get a gold star! HeeHee! I love the game, but I am not very good at it. This is probably the only song I could gold star. Haven't tried Charlene yet, might be able to get that one, too...

I'm wondering why that Alabama song is on there, sounds like a country song to me! Not that band Alabama, played a song tonight, it was called Alabama something, I think....

artvandel4y
09-18-2008, 07:25 AM
It's on there so you can see your characters lay down some rhymes. It's hilarious to see.

There will be songs in any game you won't like. Deal with it. Play the ones you do.

ZServ
09-18-2008, 03:24 PM
I hate this song sooooo much. But I'm not complaining, so why are you?

o0 TommyGuns 0o
09-18-2008, 05:57 PM
its a pretty boring song but for ppl who r beastie boys fans im sure they still enjoy it and the other beastie boys song from i think rb1 is a good song o stupid to say beastie boys shouldnt be in this game

gonzo 303
09-20-2008, 07:36 AM
It's on the disc so people like me can get a gold star! HeeHee! I love the game, but I am not very good at it. This is probably the only song I could gold star. Haven't tried Charlene yet, might be able to get that one, too...

I'm wondering why that Alabama song is on there, sounds like a country song to me! Not that band Alabama, played a song tonight, it was called Alabama something, I think....

are you talking about "alabama getaway" by the "grateful dead".....maybe you dont know but they are a very influential band!!!!!

JLogan27
09-20-2008, 05:07 PM
^^^ Yeah, they were always under the influence.