PDA

View Full Version : GAAA!!!!!!!!! This game is way to GLITCHY!!!!!!

Evil Demon55
09-16-2008, 11:32 PM
This game sucks online! All it does is glitch for me! For online tournement when it says qualifiying, it never lets me race!!!! I have been able to actually try and qualify twice out of like 50! Every time!!!!

Well I finaly got lucky and am now 7th of 64... was 5th but I am feeling lucky. BUT IT GLITCHED AGAIN!!!!

It doesnt say when my race is for the achievement!!!! All it says is that qualifiying ends 17/9/2008 @ 23:59

So what time do I come back on????

I have asked around and people have been saying check this and it should be there but nothing! some1 said to press down button but nothing works!!!!!!! I am seriously pissed and I better not miss out on this!!

PLEASE some1 help me out here!!!

Finite Reign
09-20-2008, 12:58 PM
It isn't glitched, you just have to wait. I think roosterteeth did a thing about how to get that achievement, and the guy qualified, and said "thats it, now just show up when the tournament starts." which is incorrect.

You have to STAY qualified. The reason they have so a big timeframe is to allow people to continually come back and re-qualify and to allow people who didn't see it the first time. Your seeding will slowly drop as other people beat your time.

If you want this achievement, check back often to make sure you are STILL qualified, then race in the first elimination. No magic, no glitches.