PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know How to Beat the 2nd Mission Boss

Hammy8107
09-17-2008, 03:52 AM
the second mission not including the proluge the jedi drone and junk titans

Midnight Malice
09-17-2008, 11:08 AM
I found it easiest to wup his butt with lightning... I was at lvl 3 but make sure you are at least lvl 2 with lightning, jump up and hold down Y just avoid him til your force bar recharges and repeat... same with junk titans, just avoid hits and spam ariel lightning.

xCypherZerox
09-17-2008, 11:26 AM
I did the same too. Force Lightning him then force push him. He will fly off the screen and then come back up the skinny pole opposite of where you entered the room. From that pole he'll jump towards the middle. Here you should unleash your most damaging combo. Rinse and repeat. Make sure if you are going to hit him after you Force Lightning him that you guard immidiately. He counters anything more than 1 hit when he's electricuted.

Now there is an easier and faster way to defeat a Junk Titan. When he starts summoning it he'll say something like, "Help me...blah blah blah." You can actually start hitting the titan for damage when he says this. You can also tell that you can hit him when the Junk Titan's right hand, the hot ball mace, gets attached.

Use the Sith Strike Combo: X,Y; to stun him. Also because you know Sith Shien your maximum combo is 4. So add two X's at the end of Sith Strike: X,Y,X,X. You will stun the Titan long enough for you to start the combo over again and again, and again.

After that you'll get your health orbs. He will then stay up on that pole and throw junk pieces at you. Well you have a shield. No not the lightning shield. Can you see that circular window that looks like the front window of a Tie Fighter hanging on that thick pole to the left? Well if you go all the way to the left behind the Jedi Council seats, the boss will throw the junk and it will crash on that Tie Fighter window. Then he'll jump down towards the middle.

Do the same thing in the beginning. He'll summon a Titan twice. Hope this helps.

Foxhound300
09-17-2008, 01:28 PM
same with junk titans, just avoid hits and spam ariel lightning.

that's too risky i found. I just zatted em once, air combo. then zat again, air combo. My force bar would always have recharged a little by the time they recovered.

BrutalWar
09-17-2008, 03:56 PM
now im playing on the hardest difficulty and the 2nd level junkyard boss is plain retarded, i cant do anything to him he always just counters and hits me. If i get him in a deadlock and win sometimes i dont do any damage to him and when i do damage its so insignificant that it doesnt look like his health went down at all.

What is with games and people thinking that a harder difficulty is where all the enemys have to take about 1 million hits to die yet you can die in about 3 moves. Does anyone have a solid tactic where i can hit him without much worry about him hitting me back, because i tried the lighting tactic but he just ends up force pushing me.

Midnight Malice
09-17-2008, 08:46 PM
that's too risky i found. I just zatted em once, air combo. then zat again, air combo. My force bar would always have recharged a little by the time they recovered.

well I was playing on the second difficulty and I had a beefy character... so your strat might work better, but my force bar went down about the same as thier health bar... so it was easy for me.