PDA

View Full Version : Help in Defeating Kazdan Paranus

shinobigarth
09-17-2008, 04:05 AM
how do you beat him? i figured out to damage him you need to lock him in a lightsaber or force push battle, but it seems to be random. how do you initiate a battle to happen because it surely cant be random.

this is just ridiculous!!!

Foxhound300
09-17-2008, 04:14 AM
i'm assuming you're talking about the little spider guy. It's actually not that hard once you figure out one thing: he sucks against lightning. If you hit him with lightning, keep holding Y to channel all your force bar into him. Then run away and repeat

Aprimex77
09-17-2008, 04:18 AM
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

seto
09-17-2008, 04:22 AM
i'm assuming you're talking about the little spider guy. It's actually not that hard once you figure out one thing: he sucks against lightning. If you hit him with lightning, keep holding Y to channel all your force bar into him. Then run away and repeat

This is what I pretty much used, but I'd force lighting then quickly force push, sometimes he'll fall. Then if fast enough you quicly force grip and throw him across the stage. It does insane damage.

When you're fighting any jedi, one there force meter is yellow you can pretty much do whatever you want to them. Force Grip is the strongest move in my opinion, use it whenever you can, If they're on the floor or if there force bar is yellow.

shinobigarth
09-17-2008, 04:36 AM
ok i got him. he was a pain till i started using lightning. and i figured out the easy way to kill the giant robots he summons. you use the XXYY attack that gives lightning on your saber.

ThePumpkinKing
09-17-2008, 05:02 AM
I'm predicting we're gonna be seeing a lot of threads like this in days/weeks to come. One thing I noticed right away was that the boss battles in this game are bullshit. The difficulty in comparison to normal enemies skyrockets to a ratio of about 50:1. Most of them don't have any real weaknesses to exploit. And pretty much every and any weapon in your arsenal does little to no damage. Regardless of how much you've levelled them up.

Ugh... pure bullshit.

As far as advice. Just keep at it, dude. The only real advice I can offer is to be patient. Don't try to win by brute force, because it isn't possible. Just take your time, chip away ar them slowly. Do your best to stay out of the way of his attacks. You'll get him eventually.

punisher
09-17-2008, 06:04 AM
I could'nt agree more. The lightsaber is almost completely useless. You are relying heavily on force powers that barely do anything.

Well I did eventually beat Kazdan Paranus. First don't bother using your lightsaber its almost useless.

1. You need to hit him with lightning after he stunned and only after he is stunned force push him a few times he will go off the edge.

2. Then try to get as far a left of edge of the screen you can get to. He will drop make sure your out of this drop radius. Do step 1. Until eventually he is at half strength. He'll transform into the Junk titan.

3. To beat the Junk Titan robot keep hitting him with lightning until your force power is drained then run around the room and jump when the robot tries to hit the floor with his hand. When you force power is full. Do the same thing over and over till half energy. Then you should go into button mash sequence

4. Next thing Kazdan will do is climb on to a pole in the far centre of the room. And he will start to fling objects at you. Best thing to do to dodge is jump and dash (A and left bumper). After a while he'll become bored again he will drop in the middle of screen do the same thing as step 1.

5. After you have inflicted enough damage he will turn into a Junk titan. Follow step 3.

After step 5 if I'm not mistaken you defeat Kazdan Paranus.

caruto360
09-17-2008, 06:20 AM
i beat him right now doing exactly what you guys said. first id put all my force bar into him via force lightning. then id do the xxyy combo and occasionally the xyy combo. the key is to try and keep him at a distance. he does way more damage up close.