PDA

View Full Version : Ponocky Problem - How do I turn gates into candy canes?

RINGO
09-17-2008, 08:00 AM
Ok... so after the Ponocky appeared it said that I had to pay Bart to turn the gate into candy canes.

The only problem is that when I went into Barts store...there wasn't the option of doing so...

so how do I do it?????!!!!!!!

GEEN0
09-17-2008, 11:45 AM
Put some railings in your garden and have Bart tinker it, if memory serves me right... but I is getting old...

VitoADP
09-17-2008, 01:25 PM
yeh im pretty sure thats how you get it.

RINGO
09-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Ok....so.... basically the game just glitched....

There was the cave off the playable area that had the Ponocky blocked out by a gate and the video said I was supposed to pay Bart to turn them into candy canes...

When I went into his shop there wasn't the option of choosing to unblock the Ponocky...

However.... I ended up turning off my xbox and loaded it up again....and viola!!! it was right in Bart's shop.

I don't know why it did that but I have seen a couple other glitches before... Like my Swannana always had a heart over it even when the romance requirements weren't met.... and then one time if froze on me... still love the game considering I am a level 90 but I'm just saying.

kevgiblet
09-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Thanks, we had that problem too! But we just had to go out of the garden and reload that garden. When we went back in it was there!

rabies
09-28-2008, 09:27 PM
just FYI...I had the same problem...after I got the blocked message, I immediately went to bart and there was no option. I just kept on gardening for awhile..about 1 game day later, I went in to tinker something and the option was suddenly there...so there is no need to reload the garden or power cycle the xbox...just some patience and the option will eventually show.

Park Diesel
10-05-2008, 09:59 AM
I can confirm that "Saving and Quit" and then going right back into the garden makes the option for Bart to turn the railings into candy appear. No need to turn the console off. I'm sure just waiting will work also, but I'm impatient.

Mr Foxhound
08-28-2009, 10:41 PM
Ok, so I've tried waiting, I've tried quitting and reloading my garden, and I've tried turning the console off. Nothing works, the option just won't show :(

Has anyone else encountered this (and know how to counter it?)
If not, would anyone be so kind as to send me a Ponocky? :)