PDA

View Full Version : Help getting Unstable Red Crystal

blackhandgang
09-17-2008, 02:30 PM
Hey everyone,

So I have been trying for nearly 2 hours trying to get the Unstable Red Crystal at the very top of the cavern in Felusia. I looked at the holocron guide, but all it says is to jump carefully. Well I've tried that, along with recklessly and strategically, but I keep hitt the lip of the first platform that seems to be at the double jump height. Does any one have any better way of describing how to get up the platforms besides "carefully?"

Thanks

Foxhound300
09-17-2008, 02:39 PM
ummm...jump? It wasn't that hard for me. I just jumped, and maybe mid air dashed once or twice. you may be jumping at too high of a platform. There are four or five that lead up to the crystal. try to see if there's a lower one. If there isn't, then i have no way to help you.

master1113111
09-17-2008, 07:38 PM
Just face the next "platform" double jump and then dash. Don't use the control stick at all. The dash will take you to the next platform. Rinse and repeat till you get the holocron.

icypinksmurf
09-17-2008, 07:43 PM
Just face the next "platform" double jump and then dash. Don't use the control stick at all. The dash will take you to the next platform. Rinse and repeat till you get the holocron.

Yeah, its not hard at all. Just keep trying. Good Luck! :D

Midnight Malice
09-17-2008, 08:43 PM
if you cant seem to get it buy jumping, try force pushing the "stairs" they will be moving a bit, but they will move lower too...

blackhandgang
09-18-2008, 12:58 AM
-_- i feel like a complete ass now. I swear that wasn't working last time.

blackhandgang = epic fail

Thanks guys, sorry about that