PDA

View Full Version : Kill Count Question

udryguy
09-17-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey guys I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around how this game is counting my kills. I've looked through some other threads but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for so I was wondering if you guys can help me out. When going for the kill achievements (500 force push, grip, saber throws, etc.), do these all have to be on one save file? For example, say you play through the game on apprentice and you accumulate 300 force push kills and want to start a new game on a harder difficulty because apprentice was too easy. Does the kill counter start back at 0 for the new game or would I only have to get 200 to complete the achievement. Hope this makes sense and if anyone knows that would be swell.

AVENGER305
09-17-2008, 03:35 PM
Good question. I would like to know this myself.

Exx M4rine
09-17-2008, 03:48 PM
yea i need to kno this too, also, another good question is if u kill a group of enemies, say 20 or so, then let yourself get killd and restart at the last save then kill those 20 again, and keep repeating the process. Can that allow you to keep racking up experience without progressing through the level anymore and also give u 20 kills each time towards ur kill count achievements while killing the same guys over and over again, also really hope that made sense, thanks

Shadow Fba
09-17-2008, 03:51 PM
I read this in one of the other threads, it counts even as you start a new game. So if you get 300 kills the 1st time, and get 200 the 2nd time on a harder difficulty then you shall get your achiement.

Exx M4rine
09-17-2008, 04:30 PM
Just confirmed my question, i replayed the first room of the first llevel like 4 times nd then leveld up, so in theory i can keep doing this part ovr and ovr and max out everything in the first level lol, hopefully this helps ppl playing sith master nd wanna keep leveling up to make it easier.

udryguy
09-17-2008, 04:51 PM
I read this in one of the other threads, it counts even as you start a new game. So if you get 300 kills the 1st time, and get 200 the 2nd time on a harder difficulty then you shall get your achiement.

Awesome, thanks for the help. I was curious because when I'm playing through the game I really don't use force push too much and generally kill people by other means. I know that Vader's force push is really strong so i figured I could just get the 500 force push kill achievement by playing through the prologue on a new save file a couple of times and just kill a bunch of wookies. I don't have the patience to try and do the 500 on one play-through the prologue, and I know I won't get it through playing the story since I don't use push too much.