PDA

View Full Version : 360 Problem

TugSafc
09-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Just recently had my laser replaced as my games were being scratched, but now when I have it back, I am still having problems with disc reading. I have the Samsung drive, what can I do?

InkedUp
09-17-2008, 03:27 PM
Best bet is to contact support. Tell them they sent you a broken system and if you hassle them enough, they may give you a free game

Da CRU Mughhh
09-17-2008, 03:33 PM
Yea i would differently call Microsoft, and complain to them! your not the first one i have heard that this has happened to.. if you complain enough they should send you a brand new one, instead of a refurbished one!

TugSafc
09-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Thing is though, I got it repaired with Total Console Repair as I had insurance with GAME and they told me to sent it to them, so obviously they opened the Xbox.

TugSafc
09-21-2008, 06:53 PM
Anyone help me then?

Basically everytime I am playing a game, it may last five minutes, thirty minutes but it doesn't usually last longer than an hour before I get an unreadable disc, there is nothing wrong with the discs as well.

Everytime I get this error as well, the disc seems to slow down, and then about thirty seconds - minute later, I get the unreadable error.

Richjay77
11-30-2008, 08:35 PM
Did you ever slove the problem?