PDA

View Full Version : New Game+, and carry over question

RyoHahn
09-18-2008, 12:14 AM
And before you assume, no their is not a newgame plus option. when you beat the game you can choose to continue. My question is how do you change the difficulty before starting a new game. at what point to you hit the pause menu. So fr i have red two different options.

1. Once you beat the game and the ending comes up and your achievement unlocks, pause it and then change the difficulty for the next play through.

2. when you see the starkiller's ship dropping him off, pause it and change it, prior to taken control of him.

Can ANYONE who has actually done this tell me. i have already started a new playthrough and chnage the difficulty after the game started so I am SOL this time but it would be nice to know for the next.

darthmushu
09-18-2008, 12:19 AM
One of the other threads has someone who claimed to change difficulty before the continue and beat the game on a harder level and didn't get credit. The theory was that when you continue, you still don't do the kashyyyk prologue level. It looks like you have to start from scratch with a new game.

ThePumpkinKing
09-18-2008, 01:39 AM
One of the other threads has someone who claimed to change difficulty before the continue and beat the game on a harder level and didn't get credit. The theory was that when you continue, you still don't do the kashyyyk prologue level. It looks like you have to start from scratch with a new game.

I'd tend to agree. Missing a level means you technically don't beat the "game" on whatever difficulty. It just means you beat the majority of the game on whatever difficulty.