PDA

View Full Version : Online BWT, saving on my HDD

b_bellissimo69
09-18-2008, 01:11 AM
I don't know if this has been covered or encountered before. But, if it has, I'm sorry, please point me in the correct direction. Here it goes. My buddy and I are playing through online BWT. He is the leader, because my 360 is totally screwed up and cant host anything for some reason. Anyways, I am also playing my own tour, because he started first, so I had to continue on his, and catch up with the achieves I missed. Now, I believe my GT has no recollection of me unlocking songs like "Alive" in my online BWT. So, if I want to play them, and try and offline achievement or something, I cant. Is there any save technique I should do or something, where the songs that i've unlocked while playing online show up on my own quickplay?

Cliffs:
1. Friend hosts online BWT.
2. We unlock tons of songs.
3. I go to play these songs on my own quickplay, nothing.

PS. Yes i know that there is a cheat to unlock all the songs as in the first RB. but I wanted to try a couple songs for an achievement. and the cheats disable that.

Thanks for your time.

TwistedFate
09-18-2008, 01:25 AM
Start a band on your own 360 and play through the challenges to unlock the songs. You can do it yourself, you don't need another player in RB2 to play the tour.

b_bellissimo69
09-18-2008, 03:08 PM
yea, but then that means I have to play through the BWT twice? Do all the songs unlock through the challenges?

TwistedFate
09-18-2008, 04:37 PM
Yes. You will have to play all the instrument specific challenges through to impossible to get all the songs, but they will all unlock through challenge play. That's actually the best way to unlock them.