PDA

View Full Version : Hello Gamers

RiddlingCat
09-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Hey everyone, I joined the forums about a month ago, but I never had the chance to write a profile, so here I go :p My name is Alex, I'm 15 years old and I live in Toronto, Canada ( no not in an igloo if that's what you're thinking ! ) I've been button smashing a controller for over 10 years now, dating back to the old school Segas and Super Nintendos. I'm in grade 10 and take computer engineering classes, I play sports such as football, hockey and lacrosse and of course, I play with my sweet 360 :) My favourite games are the Halos which I play competitively in, Kotor, and Ninja Gaiden ( I beat that game on hard ! ) My soon to be favourites are Halo 3, GoW and Mass Effect. As mentioned earlier, I do play in Halo 2 tournaments, and I've won 1st place in the 'Top 25 players in Toronto' tournament hosted by an MLG-like league. Well I guess I'll talk to guys later, take it easy guys :p

Maka
09-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Welcome to the site....

Hope you like it here :p

Blind Fool
09-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay and avoid feeding the mods!

L3giOn
09-11-2006, 09:56 PM
What's up man, it's nice to see another Halo 2 player here. Erton, Franco, DaKing and I team up all the time. I won't be playing it for a few days though, as it pissed me off so bad yesterday that I ripped my disc out of the tray and snapped it in half.

aPerfektFIaw
09-15-2006, 06:11 PM
ive been button smashing since atari... when there was only one button to smash lol

so wait you guys play Halo 2? I need to dust that shit off and give you some competition