PDA

View Full Version : Completion. And Complaining about EA.

IIII Aaron IIII
09-18-2008, 03:56 AM
When I 1,000 point this game in a couple days, (just the online and Scrin Kane's Challenge missions left), would it be fair to add this to my list of completed games? The thing is, I don't have Hot Shot... because EA thrives on pissing people off.

Between everything that's wrong with Mercs 2, and these stupid *get it now, or you'll NEVER be able to get it* achievements, I'm getting pretty freakin' tired of EA... but they seem to be buying up like... everything they can. I'm terrified to see what they do to BioWare. EA is quantity over quality. Rapid production ruins games. Period.

But, anyway, fair to add to a completion list without Hot Shot?

Tiberian
09-18-2008, 04:01 AM
I think you will find most people would consider "hot shot" not required for completion. Its worth 0g.

Edit:

The guide on X3A says:

"Hotshot
Skip Boot Camp
0 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Quite simple, in the main menu press campaign and when they ask, skip the boot camp. Afterwards, return to do the boot camp."

I have an idea though. Does deleting the game data for Kanes Wrath on your 360, then Skip bootcamp work?

IIII Aaron IIII
09-18-2008, 04:09 AM
Nope, I've tried everything. I even tried putting my Gamertag on a memory unit and starting a new game on my little brother's 360. It's like... burned into your Gamertag. It literally CANNOT be obtained if you've done boot camp.

DarkSeraphim198
09-22-2008, 03:44 AM
Have tried myself and to no avail. if u dont get it right off the bat, u lose it forever :(

X JOHNSON 4
10-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Does the second profile glitch work, i know it worked for command and conquer 3 tiberium wars for the mister no it all achievement.

Slim Pizza Boy
10-09-2008, 03:53 AM
So it dosn't work. Sadly

Razzattack99
02-24-2009, 08:11 AM
yeah theyre taking the piss i missed it in TW but fortunately not again ;)

SkinsFan80
11-12-2009, 03:06 AM
You know what really grinds my gears.

The Hotshot achievment