PDA

View Full Version : Achievement problem - Flawless Groove

GrandKaiserD
09-18-2008, 04:37 AM
I have 100%'d it a couple times now with my Les Paul guitar but it doesn't complete the achievement for me. Anyone know if it can be done with this guitar? or is there something else I need to be doing?

sharonoagain
09-18-2008, 10:33 AM
Some basic questions:

Are you sure you're logged into your profile? I had to redo my 100% last night because I wassn't logged in when I did it. *curses*

Are you sure you're on Expert?

Are you sure you didn't overstrum? Or downstrum on accident?

I got mine using the LP and I know at least one other person that has too. It should work. Some others have had similar troubles and have posted so if you want to see what worked for them, use the Search with 100% Bass as your term.

impmeister
09-18-2008, 10:56 AM
I got mine whilst playing lefty flip and looking into a mirror. You should try that

Cannon R I P
09-19-2008, 11:18 AM
With Flawless Groove it's upstrums only, are you sure you did ALL upstrums?? I did Flawless Groove with Mississippi Queen using the Les Paul :)

GrandKaiserD
09-20-2008, 06:13 AM
Pretty sure... it said 100%, gold stars and everything... almost positive it was on Expert... I did Show I Stay or Go... or whatever the song is called... maybe I don't understand Up-Strumming... is that not using the buttons up top?

GrandKaiserD
09-20-2008, 06:17 AM
Never mind... I'm an idiot... :) Thanks guys for helping me see the way!

sharonoagain
09-20-2008, 02:16 PM
No problem, we've all done it. Some of us (me) have done it on both Rock Bands. :p