PDA

View Full Version : Wired Headset, feedback with 1 person

alexsimms
09-18-2008, 01:46 PM
Has anyone else experienced feedback and echo issues with a wired headset with 1 person only? I can talk to other friends and random people, pretty much everyone, just fine, except for 1 friend. I get massive echos and feedback. I can hear myself talking really loud after about 1.5 second delay. My friends voice is really faint. He can talk to his other friends without issue.

So it seems I have problems talking to one person... anyone else seen this?

InkedUp
09-18-2008, 06:24 PM
Never heard of this. Did you try different mics? It could be either one of ya'lls end, its hard to say what is causing it

onimod13
09-19-2008, 01:00 AM
Is it possible that he has sound from the headset and coming through his tv therefore the feedback your getting being from there.
There has been lots of issues with ms headsets since the launch you would have thought an updated headset would be available by now.
I have received this problem before but it fixed itself i use the wireless headset now but my little brother insists the turtle beach headset is well worth the money.

Tubson57
09-19-2008, 01:19 AM
Happens to me and my friends all the time. I dont know why or how to fix it. Sometimes simply taking it out and plugging it back in does the trick if everybody does it. Other times it stays there for a while. But it might have to do with connection strength, because the same friends I play with who I cannot usually hear well also complain about their bad connection.

alexsimms
11-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Yeah so, it ended up not being me at all. My friend had a broken headset... thank god we figured that one out.

TatteredRagDoll
11-17-2008, 04:14 PM
Was your friend hearing an echo as well?

I remember this happening while I was in a private chat with a friend a little while back. I tried both my wired and my husband's wireless and both had that same echo. Though my friend didn't hear anything.

dm master
11-17-2008, 09:48 PM
i have it with one of my freind he has an echo it might just be his mic is up well loud but hey :P..