PDA

View Full Version : The Games AI

Smokez
09-11-2006, 11:50 PM
Am i the only one who thinks the Al in DOA is messed up? I personaly think they made the AI way to high. Anytime i get close to beating someone and its not a huge combo they block all of it and bust out like a 10 hit combo to beat me. And on Alpha anytime im about to beat her she gets beserk and teleports every where and does her most powerful moves before i have a chance to react.

Fonkey Monkey
09-11-2006, 11:59 PM
dont think there is anyone that thinks the AI is fucked up.
but the final boss is kinda overrated though. only took me 5 times max eveytime. i thought it was more frusterating getting there than the actual last battle..

Smokez
09-12-2006, 12:09 AM
see me i think its easier to get there depending on my character and then when i get to her it takes for ever bc she gets hard. I can almost beat her and then she does like a 12 hit combo

Corsten610
10-01-2006, 01:59 AM
I'd tend to agree, either that or I just suck at it, I've been working on Alpha with Zach for about 35 minutes now. :mad:

I thought I was good at fighting games, Tekken and SC, this game I'm aweful, I need to find a thread that gives some type of general tips for computer AI fighting :confused:

youryandmighty
01-02-2007, 04:17 PM
Yeah, Im definitely in agreement with you. I think whoever developed the games AI, and Alpha's in particular, should be shot in the face.:uzi:

Spacereamer
01-08-2007, 04:51 PM
I've actualy went through a controller because of her :mad:

I've found (Maybe just lucky) that letting her come to you and then kicking her to death seems to work. She normally teleports away half way through any combo you try and the best thing to do is wait for her to come to you again instead of going at her. (Hmm, that never sounded right)

Seb The Sheep
04-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Well personally I think the AI is great. Sometimes she teleports INTO your moves... But oh well no one is perfect!

Personally, I just think that these game companies can't get anything right, if they make it hard, players will be happy there is a challenge but will moan that the AI is too hard.

If they made it easy on the other hand players would bitch the game is too easy and a waste of money...