PDA

View Full Version : Terrible

Foxhound300
09-18-2008, 07:31 PM
The Dark Side ending of the game is full of about 10 different kinds of failure. An absolutely terrible, kick in the balls, "I bet you wish you'd listened to all the 'it's good to be good' propaganda we've been throwing in your face" piece of crap.

Discuss.

digitalink
09-18-2008, 07:36 PM
knowing what you know about the star wars universe (emperor & darth vader are alive and well, starkiller doesn't make it to episode iv. what kind of ending were you hoping for?

Foxhound300
09-18-2008, 07:38 PM
I'm not talking about the good ending. I'm talking about the dark side ending. The good ending is fine, but the evil ending absolutely sucks.

digitalink
09-18-2008, 07:40 PM
i'll agree that it could have been alot better

xRogue 5x
09-18-2008, 07:40 PM
That is the nature of the dark side...it seduces you with its lure of power and then takes everything from you.

madcap1
09-18-2008, 07:41 PM
I liked the dark side ending. I dont want to spoil anything but I like your transformation that was cool. It was better then the movie lord vader NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO now that was dumb lol

Foxhound300
09-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Yes, the armor looks awesome. But, the Emperor's little speech at the end made me rage so hard...not to mention that

*SPOILERS!!!!*
You're not really even evil, you become a good little pussy again at the end with all the "NO BAIL IS DEAD" etc etc. Screw that business
*SPOILERS!!!!*

That is the nature of the dark side...it seduces you with its lure of power and then takes everything from you.

and that's a load of bull. Palpatine got everything he wanted for decades. Maul had no problems either. Or Revan.